Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gardening pest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
my problem is that my plants have rk 4 pest, but i can't find a rk 4 pest spell. i am now rk 6 in garndening, can anyone help me PLZ!!! would be greatful the :P

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
crispymatrix wrote:
my problem is that my plants have rk 4 pest, but i can't find a rk 4 pest spell. i am now rk 6 in garndening, can anyone help me PLZ!!! would be greatful the :P

You can train gardening spells in WC, Krok, MS and CL...though for the most part MS and CL are the same lists (with the exception of the rank 10 spell).

I would head to Moo Shu, head past the mini-games, and about 5 paces beyond the mini-games is the gardener you should speak to to get the spell.

As you didn't give your level, I hope you have access,,,,

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
The little farmer dude in Mooshu might have some. But try to little farmer dude in Celestia if not. I'm not really sure if there's a little farmer dude in Marleybone or Dragonspyre; I haven't seen one in either place.

Delver
May 26, 2009
You can get the rank 4 pest spell from the gardening trainer in the Mooshu commons. Since you are level 6 in gardening, it's not worth it to get the rank 4 spell; instead, go to the Celestia commons and get the rank 5 spell there. The rank 5 pest spell is better because it kills pests of any rank and is 25000 gold, which you will have to eventually pay when you come across rank 5 pests.

Unlucky for me, I didn't know this, and ended up wasting close to 15000 gold on gardening spells. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
iheartcheesypie wrote:
You can get the rank 4 pest spell from the gardening trainer in the Mooshu commons. Since you are level 6 in gardening, it's not worth it to get the rank 4 spell; instead, go to the Celestia commons and get the rank 5 spell there. The rank 5 pest spell is better because it kills pests of any rank and is 25000 gold, which you will have to eventually pay when you come across rank 5 pests.

Unlucky for me, I didn't know this, and ended up wasting close to 15000 gold on gardening spells. Hope this helps!

are there any Level 10 seeds/plants? i'm almost master gardener and I've never seen one. also is there a garden guy in MB, GH or DS? anyone know?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Anjoh wrote:
iheartcheesypie wrote:

are there any Level 10 seeds/plants? i'm almost master gardener and I've never seen one. also is there a garden guy in MB, GH or DS? anyone know?

I haven't yet seen a level 9 or 10 seed/plant. I have seen a level 10 spell, but that is it.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
Wow, that is a real bummer. :( I am Level 26, but since Gardening seemed interesting I am Level 5 in that. I planted a Frozen Fly Trap to help my Snap Dragons, but it now has a Rank 4 Pest. Now I guess I just watch it wither away and die since I am nowhere close to being in MooShu, let alone Celestia. Nor do I have the 15K or 25K to afford the Spell if I were. Looks like I am going to shelve Gardening for a while. Somewhat annoying.