Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire and Morganthe (pawns?)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Playing through the game i came up with an interesting theory as well was a game idea that could go with it. ok, here we go: i believe that malistiare and moreganthe are really just pawns to a higher entity that has a much larger thought out plan. we were just being destracted by these to necromancer pawns so that there was nothing getting in this greater entity's way.

now here is my idea for this if my theory is true: ok. after you beat morganthe, she screams to you "you'll have to do better than that to defeat me wizard!" she casts some sort of spell using a lot of energy and a load bang. malistiare emerges from the dark smokescreen of magic. malistaire questions whats going on, and sees you and remembers you tried to keep him from silvia drake. they both drag you in a 2 on 1(different if you have friends with you) battle with their respective health from the previous times we have battles them. (malistaire: 10,000 morganthe: i think 50,000 or 100,000) you defeat them, and then a loud scratchy voice sounds. both morganthe and malistiare get enveloped in a dark smoke of magic that sends them far away. the higher entity (there leader) shows up with the three titans and the sun moon and star relics (the ones that you had to get in the celestia dungeons)

at this point i dont know what happens. maybe you battle him/her or you go through three more worlds each with one of the titans as a boss, and her at the forth world. idk. this is something i think would be a really fun idea though.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Actually we probably battle Morganthe soon.
Not sure about the battle (great imagination though) but I think they might be pawns of an even bigger threat.
Oh whats with the three titans?

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
well, i came up with the idea of the three titans being comanded by this greater threat because they have been sort of a missing link. i also noticed two of the titans can be seen in game and both active at one point. the dragon on top of the mountain in dragonspyre is the dragon titan frozen in time. when you fight malistaire, its awake and blinking every so often. in celestia's stormriven hall, the storm titan can be seen peering out of the large trench, occcasionally flapping his large triton tall up above the trench. i have yet to figure out where the ice titan is, but i believe the two doors in nadivelir (spelling?) hold him either frozen or chained up. i believe that after beating grizzlehiem, this greater power took the frost titan captive as his/her own. i also believe he/she did this with the other titans after you beat malistaire and moreganthe. and as for the sun, moon, and star tablets, anytime after you beat celestia, she might have stolen them and claimed the power of astral magic. so becuase the titans are a missing plot, i thought that it would be nice for morganthe and malistaire to be pawns while this greater entity gathered the astral magic and claimed the power of the titans. i was also thinking that when you fight this greater entity, she and the titans are all in the battle. (the titans would either not have zones to stand in or they would be shrunk for the fight). that would be awesome, beating the titans and the great real threat all in one fight, and ending the rein of destruction on dragonspyre. that brings me to one last point. when you beat the titans, maybe dragonspyre returns to how it was. this would not work so well when lower lvls see you walk through ruined spots when on your screen, they are restored, so i came up with a new plan to get around that: on the world map, where it says dragonspyre, i was thinking maybe a small circle on the corner of it that you can click instead of the large button to go to the ruined dragonspyre. this button might say something like "Dragonspyre Restored". idk. and only players who beat the titans with the final boss can go there (unless friends port of course). this would not be the past, it would just be restored. you might beable to learn your school of magic further from the DS teachers. i would think this would be a whole new storyline to keep the game going, with altered versions of all the worlds that changed because of the defeat and curse reverse of the dragon titans. you may learn spells from lvl 110-200. i am sure when this whole morganthe thing is done, we will be lvl 100, so thats why i say 110 for new altered worlds