Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2008
Delver
May 26, 2009
You can buy the Pale Maiden pet from the crown shop at the top left of your screen. It will soon be removed from the crown shop, though. It is also a drop from Vladimir Darkflame in the Labyrinth.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You can get that pet from crown shop. Just click on the "Crown Shop" icon on the top left of your screen.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
:
Makoto wrote:
Where do I get the Pale Maiden Pet?

i think the pet pavilian frog dude

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
I think many wizards especialy Ice wizards want the Ice Hound pet to be buyable again. It should be a built-to-last one like Storm Hound that costs 20,000 Crowns. Please? 8)

Coyle GriffinHeart Master Pyromancer lvl 48 :)

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
toiletpaper wrote:
I think many wizards especialy Ice wizards want the Ice Hound pet to be buyable again. It should be a built-to-last one like Storm Hound that costs 20,000 Crowns. Please? 8)

Coyle GriffinHeart Master Pyromancer lvl 48 :)

I think you are refering to Frost Hound... Frost Hound was a hybrid for s hort time, now it's retired.

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
Makoto wrote:
Where do I get the Pale Maiden Pet?

Since the Pale Maiden is gone from the crown shop (at least right now it is), you could always farm Vladimir Darkflame in the Labyrinth. (Dragonspyre) Otherwise, I don't think there's any possible way to get it.