Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shoshun's Eerie Green Hut

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Now, I may be chattering over nothing, but in Shoshun Village in MooShu, there is a hut near the entrance to Shirataki Temple whose lights are green...

I assumed that this was some sort of special place, but I couldn't enter.

KI, is there something hidden in that hut, or am I just stressing over nothing?

If there isn't anything in the hut, can I suggest we put something inside of it? KI could make one house with green lights for each world, and in those houses, there could be people who give special missions that change each day. It would be something for Legendaries who have finished CL to do until the release of the next world. Of course, these missions should be very difficult with extraordinary rewards upon completion within twenty four hours.

Just a thought. ^^

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Superwiz1560 wrote:
Now, I may be chattering over nothing, but in Shoshun Village in MooShu, there is a hut near the entrance to Shirataki Temple whose lights are green...

I assumed that this was some sort of special place, but I couldn't enter.

KI, is there something hidden in that hut, or am I just stressing over nothing?

If there isn't anything in the hut, can I suggest we put something inside of it? KI could make one house with green lights for each world, and in those houses, there could be people who give special missions that change each day. It would be something for Legendaries who have finished CL to do until the release of the next world. Of course, these missions should be very difficult with extraordinary rewards upon completion within twenty four hours.

Just a thought. ^^
'

Hmm mmm, I wonder. I'll have to try to do a bunch of Mooshu quests and see if I can gain entrance ... if I can, I'll write back.