Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega Snack Pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2010
First off, I am sorry if this has been asked before (I looked and didn't find it). So, I know the Mega Snack Pack costs 2500 crowns, but how much does that cost in US dollars? Also what makes it so "Mega"?

Thanks to any one who helps

Armiger
May 10, 2010
ptpanthers wrote:
First off, I am sorry if this has been asked before (I looked and didn't find it). So, I know the Mega Snack Pack costs 2500 crowns, but how much does that cost in US dollars? Also what makes it so "Mega"?

Thanks to any one who helps

2500 crowns is equivalent to 5 dollars in cash, unless you get crowns during a sale like now. Now, you can get 60000 crowns for $60, so in that ratio, 2500 crowns is only $2.50

A Mega Snack Pack comes with 7 Different pet snacks that equals 245xp for your pet

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
One mega snack packs cost 5 dollars! It's so mega because it gives your pet 60 xp. Which really doesnt help much when you are getting him to epic. Hope this helps

Wolf
Level 60
Death Legendary

Survivor
Mar 12, 2010
Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
It's so mega because it gives your pet 60 xp.
Wolf
Level 60
Death Legendary

Wow! I need to get one of those!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
chipper632 wrote:
It's so mega because it gives your pet 60 xp.
Wolf
Level 60
Death Legendary

Wow! I need to get one of those!

Any Rank 8 or Rank 9 Snacks are called Mega Snacks! Some Rank 8 Mega Snacks will have either 25XP or 30XP that counts towards your Pet Stats that will level up your Pet, and some Rank 9 Mega Snacks will have either 40XP, 45XP, or 50XP. The "Mega Snack Pack" in the crown shop will normally give you 7 Mega Snacks - "3" Rank 9 and "4" Rank 8 Mega Snacks. You can also sometimes check out in the Bazaar - some Wizards are selling their Mega Snacks.

Also, Wizard "Mordikay" post a site that tells you which Plant gives out Mega Snacks, and here's the link:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135124

P.S. "Hi Mordikay, I used your link above and I hope you won't mind." Thanks!