Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101, i have new spells for every school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Fire: Firelord Zuko
Ice: Cosmo
Storm: Spongebob
Myth: Agent P
Life: Katara
Death: Zim
Balance: Phineas & Ferb

Firelord Zuko-Damage: 880-905 Animation: (Zuko appears, then he bends a
fireball at everyone.)

Cosmo-Damage:1095-1185 Animation: (Cosmo appears,
then he says LAAAKAKAKA , then he poofs into a bear and attacks everyone.)

Spongebob-Damage:1595-1675 animation: (spongebob appears and laughs at
everyone.)

Agent P-Damage:2105-2200 animation: (Agent P appears and kicks everyone.)

To be continued
I am not using this for profit

Armiger
May 10, 2010
PrinceAlex13 wrote:

fireball at everyone.)

everyone.)

To be continued

Quit while you are behind. Is this a sick joke or what?

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
Sorry I do not think this is a good idea. This will make most of the adults that play stop playing. Not to mention you need to buy rights and permissions to be able to use those characters. I vote NO.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Uhm... I seriously think you need to play a bit longer and get the vibe of the game. Is this like... a joke?

Defender
May 21, 2009
PrinceAlex13 wrote:

fireball at everyone.)

everyone.)

To be continued

Really?????? I like Avatar & all but it (& the other shows) just doesn't work for this game. Sry, but I don't think it is a good idea.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
One word: ILLEGAL! Dude, could you come up with better ideas than little kid shows? . Sorry, this will bury the game.

Defender
May 25, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:
Uhm... I seriously think you need to play a bit longer and get the vibe of the game. Is this like... a joke?

Maybe it is, it seems like it...

Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Sorry, but this almost made me crack up, laughing very hard. It'd be honestly a little, well, okay, let's face it. This will fail if put in. I would quit, and I'd guess about 1,000,000 players at least would, well, boot themselves off the game before they start exploding they were laughing so hard. No offense, but that's just a joke of spells. So, I think it would absolutely be smart if you stop the ideas while you're ahead.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
Agreed Anyways The Spells Are Way To EPIC and Weird? For Wizard101

Wizard101 uses stuff like mytholical creatures not cartoons...... Think about your spells more 8)

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
darthjt wrote:
PrinceAlex13 wrote:

fireball at everyone.)

everyone.)

To be continued

Quit while you are behind. Is this a sick joke or what?

I agree. Honestly, who wants Spongebob on Wizard101 (if you do, don't respond). What a joke!

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
Maybe Using These Spells Are Good???

Balance; Gryphon 820-850 To All + Destroy 1 pip From All Enemies cost 9 pips

Appearence;its a windy day and a gryphon flys out and goes in front of you and claws you then while you take the damage it flys away

Death; Undead Warrior 1360 Drain life hits 1 opponent cost 9 pips

Appearence; its nightime and you hear howls and then suddenly a graveyard appears and hands pop out and the whole grave explodes and then in front of you is an undead warrior and he slashes someone and drains the damage and turns it into life and the life goes to the caster

Life; Omega Armor block 1155 gives the shield to all allies 9 pips

Appearance; A shield appears around you and allies that blocks 1155 damage

Myth; Manticore 650-765 To all + gives myth blade to whole team 9 pips

Appearance; A Manticore Appears In The Cracked Dirt Place and it picks up its tail and throws a volley of spikes at every enemy and then it gives your whole team a mythblade

Ice; Power Activation 9 pips does 960-985 damage to all enemies + stunning all of them for 1 round and the spell gives your whole team a tower shield 9 pips

Appearance; A explosion hits all your enemies and then stuns them all and gives your whole team a tower shield

Storm; Ancient Rydley 1110-1350 to all + gives you 2 storm blades 9 pips

Appearance; Its a cave with electric shocking everywhere than a dragon of storm appears and flys up and opens its mouth and blows out electric at all enemies doing its damage then it turns around and growls at you giving you 2 storm blades

Fire; Volcano 965-1000 to all enemies + burning them doing 250 damage per pip lasting 3 rounds

Appearance; A volcano appears and erupts and lava balls fall on all eneimes then puts the burn effect on all of them,

World; Arimante A World Of Darkness And Burning Skeletons And Buildings A Destroyed Attacked Village And Old Ancient Village

places in world; PLACE 1=Humeroo Well PLACE 2= The King's Palace PLACE 3= Haldones, Cave PLACE 4= Hill Ereept PLACE 5= Destroyed Village
PLACE 6; Arimante Town,

QUEST 1; Talk To Herum In Humeroo

Humeroo; Hey Wizard We Need Help With The King's Palace He Keeps Defeating Armies Can you do me a favor and go defeat the king in his palace please?

QUEST 2; Defeat The King in His Palace

King; Hello There Weak Wizard Lets See You Go Down,

King Stats;6500 Life Storm Gains 6 power pips every turn resist all schools expect storm fire and ice

QUEST 3; Talk To Herum

Herum; Good job wizard know what you need to do is help my father his name is Arjoniu He Is The Warrior Of Balance But Sadly He Is In A Cave
You Can not have friend to help sorry young wizard know go defeat my father in Haldones Cave

Arjoniu; Fool Wizard You Wont Stop Me Ahahahahah

Arjoniu Stats; 3500 Life balance resist 35% on everything expect 75% boost on fire and myth and he gets 2 power pips every round he mostly uses medusa and himself

QUEST 4;Talk To Arjoniu;

Arjoniu; Your Strong Wizard But Know You Have To Go To Hill Ereept fast and defeat 6 Undead Skeletons,

Undead Skeleton Stats; 1750 Life Myth gains 3 power pips every round and mostly uses orthrus,medusa and cyclops

QUEST 5; Talk To Arjoniu;

Arjoniu;Good Know We Have To Repair The Village Fast Go To The Destroyed Village Fast And Rebuild The Buildings There Are 27 Of Them

QUEST 6; Talk TO Arjoniu

Arjoniu; Know Meet Me In Arimante Town Ok Little Wizard We Must Talk To The Lord Of Magic

QUEST 7; Talk To Arjoniu In Arimante Town

Arjoniu; There You Are Skarctlets Give Back HeadMasters Orb, Know

Skarctlets; Foolish Warrior (Vanishes Arjoniu)

Skarctlets; Ok Little Tiny Wizard Lets Battle For The Orb But I Warn You This Wont Be Easy Ahahahah!

Skarctlets Stats; 18000 Life He Is Storm He Gains 2 Pips every Round sometimes 2 Power pips instead He Mostly Uses Leviathan he resist every school 5%

QUEST 8;Talk To Skarctlets,

Skarctlets; I Failed The Quest Hah But Not Forever (Dissapears)

QUEST 9; Look At The Orb And Take It To The Headmaster

QUEST 10; Talk To The Headmaster

Headmaster Ambrose; Very Well Done wizard Here Is Your Spell (you obtain the spells from above) And Also Take This Young One Know I Hope He Does Not Return And Destroy Us Once Again......

YOU OBTAIN;exp to the final lvl of the game 36000 Gold And 1 Treasure Card Of All The Lvl 68 Cards