Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

brisk breeze bosses cheat way to much

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
ok so i was doing brisk breeze tower with three of my best level 60 friends and i got to the first boss i don't care about him creating minions BUT SERIOUSLY METEOR STRIKE DOES 10000 TO ALL OF US THAT'S JUST GONE TO FAR they should only be able to do that much to one person but its still to much to one person and i would like to know why you let them CHEAT that much i mean i am a life and i should stay alive longer than that (and have a chance to heal)

PS i would like to know how people have ACTUALLY beaten this place

Chris Lifefriend
level 50
life wizard

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
chris12364 wrote:
ok so i was doing brisk breeze tower with three of my best level 60 friends and i got to the first boss i don't care about him creating minions BUT SERIOUSLY METEOR STRIKE DOES 10000 TO ALL OF US THAT'S JUST GONE TO FAR they should only be able to do that much to one person but its still to much to one person and i would like to know why you let them CHEAT that much i mean i am a life and i should stay alive longer than that (and have a chance to heal)

Chris Lifefriend
level 50
life wizard
This is the Krokotpia forum.I suggest you post this on Wizard city forum.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
chris12364 wrote:

Chris Lifefriend
level 50
life wizard

What, you don't know how to shield? It's called Fire Shield! If you don't have one, you can buy them at the Library or the Bazaar.

Also, there is a fire dispel. Yes, it is 2 pips, unless you get the better one at the bazaar that only uses 1 pip! These Dispel any fire spell and cost the user the pips of the spell they were casting. It really is a fascinating concept!

So, if you have a problem, think about a solution, rather than whine and cry about it. It's not that hard, but only fools rush in!

Oh and one last thing. BriskBreeze tower is in WC on Colossus Blvd, not in Krokotopia!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Then how bout you kill the minion before he gets 4 pips?

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Firstly... on the very first floor you meet a wizard. He says that this is a CHEATING tower. The bosses will cheat. So you have a warning that they cheat, but you still go ahead and post something.

P.S. Just get lots of treasure shields!

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
chris12364 wrote:

Chris Lifefriend
level 50
life wizard

I've beaten it with 3 grands, (1 is me) and 1 that's at a legendary-ish level. Anyways, I can't entirely recall what happened, I think one of my friends killed him off with a Scarecrow or Ra... well anyways, since your life, buy LOTS of fire dispells, (or just bring a Pyromancer for the ride) and you could life blade, life trap, spirit blade, spirit trap, and maybe a Dragonblade from a pet, and that should do the trick on the minion. (If it doesn't, i'm pretty sure you can kill him off with a sword/wand spell.)

PS. Just wait until you get to the last boss, who cheats WAYYYY more then just casting a minion.

Historian
May 01, 2010
What worked for my team is:
1 balance-charged up for judgement on bosses and attacked on others
1 ice-take most the attacks with taunt while he defended/attacked
2 fire-attacked dispelled etc
we finished pretty fast without any losses surprisingly

btw we were all grand at the time (50)

on the second boss we just kept taking turns killing the minion pretty simple

and finally on the last boss, we had balance judge him while we chiped away

Scot Soulhammer-Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
I (Balance) and an Ice grand almost beat it with our minions.

We went back and beat it when we added a Fire grand to our team, calling up minions as well to make up our fourth.

We thought we might need to add a Life member to our team but I seemed to have enough (my second school) to get us by.

It was very stressful and close though.

LOVE IT! :D

Can't wait to try again. :)

Explorer
May 26, 2010
I was lucky no bosses cheated. The last boss was easy amd were the minions supposed to show up at the end of the fight?

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
The cheats and tricks are:

The Exploding Ember is a bomb because of the "Exploding" phrase. So it's a highly unstable bomb that casts a Meteor Strike with 10,000 damage. Note: It has super duper high boost to fire. So kill it before the 4th pip rises on the ember.
2 floors has some wisps. The first one has health wisps with enemies in it. the wisps will trick you to get caught in a battle with the enemies and after the duel, the wisps disappear. The second has mana wisps in the middle. You might get a 50-50 chance of getting one of them and eventually get in a battle with ghosts.
When you reach the final boss, if you don't kill him before the 15th or 20th round, he will summon 3 Stompers.

Advice:
Come back when Level 60
When you get defeated in a battle without getting healed, you can't return!
Prepare a good deck and team

Treasure Cards to bring:
Fire Dispel(3)
Fortify(2)
Amplify(2)
Vengeance(2)
Fire Shield(3)
Balanceblade(2)

Deck needed:
Celestial Deck

Spells needed:
Level 48 and 58 spell
Balanceblade
Pixie or Fairy
Satyr
Death Shield
(school) blade
Curse
Hex
(school) trap
elemental or spirit trap
elemental or sprit trap
Hydra
Spectral Blast

hope this advice helped you.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
wow that stinks realy my friend and i there were2 of us and we beat it in 10-20 min

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Well, you can't say you weren't warned. The first person you run into says that they cheat. On the other hand, if you wait till you're higher up in level (like I did) it won't be so hard, especially if you have a friend with you to help or can afford henchmen.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
darthjt wrote:
chris12364 wrote:

Chris Lifefriend
level 50
life wizard

What, you don't know how to shield? It's called Fire Shield! If you don't have one, you can buy them at the Library or the Bazaar.

Also, there is a fire dispel. Yes, it is 2 pips, unless you get the better one at the bazaar that only uses 1 pip! These Dispel any fire spell and cost the user the pips of the spell they were casting. It really is a fascinating concept!

So, if you have a problem, think about a solution, rather than whine and cry about it. It's not that hard, but only fools rush in!

Oh and one last thing. BriskBreeze tower is in WC on Colossus Blvd, not in Krokotopia!
i beat the first three tiers on my own, when i got to the exploding ember it was all over. i have used shields minions absorbs everything but i keep loosing. i have fought him seven times and still havent beat it.HELP lol

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Briskbreeze is supposed to be hard.
No on actually HAS to do it, so I think we can just leave it :p

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
What you need to do is defeat the boss in 1 go because for every time you use a damage spell and don't kill him he summons another minion. 8)

Diana Dragonpyre
Life: level 53

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
chris12364 wrote:

Chris Lifefriend
level 50
life wizard

I have beaten the fire boss (well, briskbreeze tower, actually) by fire shields, smoke screen, and fire dispel.
Yes, the fire boss does cheat too much. 10000 to us is alot but with a fire shield (-70% Fire) and it was 2500 health. fire shields, fire dispel help.

When the fire boss has 3 pips put a fire dispel that round, so that the next round, the fire (meteor strike spell) will fizzle. and he does get minions unexpectdly (sorry if i spelled it wrong). i would get rid of boss first then minion. hope this helps!

~kalya deathriver~ lvl53

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
darthjt wrote:
chris12364 wrote:

Chris Lifefriend
level 50
life wizard

This is the wizard city forum