Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Idea: Esment

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
The new world idea, Esment, has a strange backround, here it was.

Esment was once many pieces of rock flying through the spiral. When malistare was defeated, the dragon titan was drained of all power, through his defeat, magic poured from him, and the chunks of rock formed one great world, the rock began to change color, and create great monsters. Bartelby spotted the land from far away, and ordered a wizard to visit, and a spiral chamber was put there. Now Esment is reachable, but unsafe. Another foe arrives, Errazent, the claimer that he will take malistare's place and re summon the dragon titan. Dangers lurk in Esment, and only one thing can save it...

THE WIZARDS OF WIZARD101!

Thanks for taking the time to read my idea!!!

By,
Tristan Shadowmender
Level:49

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
The world looks like more of the castle type, there will be cracked earth, fallen pillars, everywhere. The monsters will be based on ghosts and rock monster etc etc. Ezzament (Or know as Ament) is in a hidden underground temple. The creeks, ponds, lakes and oceans are connected to Celestia. Now that this happened, Esment's look has come to a close. 8) Please make this a real world

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
1. We need a Morganthe in the picture.
2. Not to be rude, but I don't really like this world. Maybe I want a castle themed world but...

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Ignore my other post, I think the idea is actually a bit good, after reading it slowly. But instead of Ezzement, can we make it Morganthe.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009