Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badge List

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
Now that I know that I will have a very difficult time making my aquarium with my legendary life character (I have a friend with several helephant cards but he can't trade them to me :( idk why) I have decided to work on my badges. In the player handbook it says that i can go to my character page to see what badges I have and get an update on the badges I need to work on. There are a few updates such as how many pigs or spiders I need to kill, but there are several blank spots that give no updates. Am I doing something wrong? How do I keep playing this game with my most favorite character? I am very frustrated. Please help.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Your friend may have some older enchanted helephant cards that can't be traded. The only treasure cards that can be traded are the crafted or purchased ones, and some of those have level restrictions to them. You might try farming the ravens in Grizzleheim, they tend to drop high level school treasure cards. Also some of the plants will give treasure cards too. I haven't gotten helephants yet, but I've gotten earthquake from my silver trumpet vines. And of course, always check the bazaar, they do get available for sale there from time to time.

As for the badges, check the other fansites for Wizard101. I think Central has a guide that lists many of the badges and how you get them. I've been thinking of beating up on some mobs myself to complete badges for my legendary wizards. And some of the beginners really appreciate the help when you jump in on those mob battles. I got lucky several times coming up through the ranks to find a high level wizard or two that was just trying to complete a badge and was happy to have me sit in to reap the quest rewards while they did most of the work! Happy hunting!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Spring72 wrote:
Now that I know that I will have a very difficult time making my aquarium with my legendary life character (I have a friend with several helephant cards but he can't trade them to me :( idk why) I have decided to work on my badges. In the player handbook it says that i can go to my character page to see what badges I have and get an update on the badges I need to work on. There are a few updates such as how many pigs or spiders I need to kill, but there are several blank spots that give no updates. Am I doing something wrong? How do I keep playing this game with my most favorite character? I am very frustrated. Please help.

The fansite at wizard101central.com has a lot of lists and guides for the game. They have this one for a complete list of badges and what you need to do to get each badge. Hope it helps.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2729

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Spring72 wrote:

Being a Badge hunter myself I find this to be a small issue also. Most of the blank spots your going to find are quest related badges (i.e. Dragonrider, Emeald Champion etc.) Which have no update what so ever. When your done with that badge you will know because it will just appear in your list.

Hope this helps a little bit.

Ryan FrostShard - Legend of the Ice Arts