Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Seventh Chair

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Okay, I think we all know about the chair problem. But for those who dont, let me explain. You log in. It shows the Kingsisle logo. Then it zooms out saying Wizard101 and you press a key. You see six chairs. So you have to always leave out a school. Sure, create another account, but then you only get up to Triton Avenue, and paying for both accounts would be a bit too much.

Maybe we should get a Seventh Chair, but I noticed something. If you create six wizards, there is one standing. But then there is an empty chair! Why can't that chair be filled with another wizard of the last school you desire.

From,
Igloogirl3

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:
Okay, I think we all know about the chair problem. But for those who dont, let me explain. You log in. It shows the Kingsisle logo. Then it zooms out saying Wizard101 and you press a key. You see six chairs. So you have to always leave out a school. Sure, create another account, but then you only get up to Triton Avenue, and paying for both accounts would be a bit too much.

Maybe we should get a Seventh Chair, but I noticed something. If you create six wizards, there is one standing. But then there is an empty chair! Why can't that chair be filled with another wizard of the last school you desire.

From,
Igloogirl3

I always thought of that chair as the chair I just got out of before I came up to tell the class about my adventures..

Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
Yes I completely agree. We should be able to create as many characters ast there are schools. This is fair for many reasons!!! Including crafting which is driving my crazy right now.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
You do know how many times people have brougth up the fact there are 7 schools and 6 chars per account.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
Igloogirl3 wrote:

From,
Igloogirl3

I know! I really want the last school character!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Everyone, you got to realize that this is how KI makes money.
Buy two accounts and they get more cash.

Delver
May 26, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:

From,
Igloogirl3

Ahh yes!! I have all the schools except for fire and it totally sucks because I have ALL of the grandmaster fire gear! And I wasn't even trying to get it! So I"m constantly thinking about either selling it all or waiting until a seventh chair shows up teehee

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
i so agree the sixth chair is fine, but i would like the set

Mason anglevault level 48 diviner