Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A mount that still +40 but can see pet.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 02, 2010
I would like to see a mount that lets others see your pet and its stats, something like a faster run, and, if you are underwater, you can see yourself and your pet swim (but faster).

Its a shame because there is a lot of cool animation that was developed for pet swimming with the Celestia release and it almost never gets seen, most everybody has a mount by then.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
ic0517 wrote:
I would like to see a mount that lets others see your pet and its stats, something like a faster run, and, if you are underwater, you can see yourself and your pet swim (but faster).

Its a shame because there is a lot of cool animation that was developed for pet swimming with the Celestia release and it almost never gets seen, most everybody has a mount by then.

I would, too. I like seeing my pets run around with me, but when I am on a mount, I don't see my pet. :(. So I would like a mount that would let me be able to see my pet :D!

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
Muses whimsically at days gone by ... side cars and better, no side-cars, and T-shirts embroidered with "IF you can read this ... the ... "pet" ... fell off."

*sigh.