Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Item factors.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
I was just curious what the explaination was for wizards having the ability to carry 999 Stone Blocks in addition to over 50,000 other reagents at the same time, but 81 small seeds is 1 seed too many.

Also, when you put a plant into a planter in Wizard101 the roots go through the pot? People should be able to both relocate potted plants and transplant plotted plants, shouldn't they?

Just a couple random questions that have been on my mind. ;)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
heatherly021 wrote:
I was just curious what the explaination was for wizards having the ability to carry 999 Stone Blocks in addition to over 50,000 other reagents at the same time, but 81 small seeds is 1 seed too many.

Also, when you put a plant into a planter in Wizard101 the roots go through the pot? People should be able to both relocate potted plants and transplant plotted plants, shouldn't they?

Just a couple random questions that have been on my mind. ;)

It is probably something as simple as the code they wrote for the game forcing them into the way they do things later. Plants/seeds need to count as items so the housing counter will work, but crafting items can be handled as a simple 'how many'. You notice in the shared bank, one type of crafting item counts as one,,,,

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
LOL! As long as we're asking, THREE complete houses, and ALL their contents ... weightless?