Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is my level to low for Marleybone ???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
I'm a level 24 storm wizard and my secondary school is life. Am i at too low of a level to continue.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I wouldn't worry about that too much, sounds like you're right at target. Though I would go back and do the extra quests that you might have missed from Krokotopia and Wizard City. A lot of the bosses in Marleybone will be less intimidating if you do level up just a little. :D

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Dont worry, when my fire entered MB I was so new I think I entered at like lvl22
But then I learned the power of side quests, and my storm entered MB at lvl26!

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
Great post Jade. Nicely said.

OP, curious ... why did you ask? Are you having problems?

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Sounds okay. But as suggested, might want to do the side quests, at least enough to get to level 25. The clothing gear gets better as you advance and you'll want some accuracy boosts. Have fun. Storm is great!

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Well first, it's not level wise you continue, it's following the storyline. to continue in to marleybone you must defeat a queen of some sourt in krokotopia. ones defeated you talk to sergeant talbot retrieve the key to marleybone (did i forget to mention why were going to marleybone? because were trying to get the krokinomicon that was accidentley placed in a artifact in a museum, trying to get it before malistaire) so thats it, hope it helped

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
IvoryJade wrote:
I wouldn't worry about that too much, sounds like you're right at target. Though I would go back and do the extra quests that you might have missed from Krokotopia and Wizard City. A lot of the bosses in Marleybone will be less intimidating if you do level up just a little. :D

Likewise! Couldn't've said it better! I finished Krok when I was like, level 22 or 23, so I leveled up a few times on sidequests.