Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bugs this morning

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
This morning No Icon is showing above my plants indicating they need attention. When placing cursor over the plant it shows plant in need but nothing above the plant. This is with all plants not isolated to just a certain plant.
Plus a plant I planted short time ago elder out on me while others are still growing. All were planted as a group together. all same type plants.
My trumpet vines have been around too long, although I get 300xp when i harvest them I am tired of looking at them. You have a good thing going here with gardening, and I expect some bugs before things get lined out.
My storm can not level pets now he is gardening, as it usesd all his pet health to garden, I wish there had been a seperate bubble for gardening. But then again I dont have to garden if I want to level pets.
Thanks again for a good game to play. I am thinking of deleting my trumpet vines, I have had them I bet more than a month now.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I can't tell you much about the "no icon" thing, but I can tell you that each plant grows at a different rate. I planted my trumpet sometime last week and it's nowhere near to mature yet. I've had plants planted like the Boom Shroom and it came and went in like 2 days. maybe three. The dandelions take just a little bit longer, like 3-4 days. I do all my gardening on my Legendary wiz, just because she has the most energy. If you're a lower level player (like a couple of my wizzes are around 15) then I would recommend just doing a couple lower-ranked plants at a time until you've got plenty of energy, just so you don't deplete your energy before you can work with your pets. Hope the advice helps! :)

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Oh, and also, do you have the game settings set to where everything is labelled? If not, then that might affect the icon thing.

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Thanks I will check on settings. My wizard is level sixty, has seventy in his health. I enjoy the trumpet vines but just got tired of looking at them. One elder out and I planted a different type vine.
It does seem when the game shuts down for Maintence, I see a change in my plants, like the dandi Lion I planted in a group and one elder out way before all others, They were all planted the same time and same type seed.
My Vines I planted four of them and they all grew at different rates, Planted at same time. Now one is gone three remain, but like I said, they have been around so long now I enjoy them. I am almost at the end of the leveling bar for gardening, I give credit to the vines as they gave me 300 xp when I harvested them. If you want to really add up xp, go for the trumpet vines as they will rack up xp for you.
I have also seen my Back Pack fill with seeds, I have to sell them to keep room. Trouble is deciding on which ones to sell. I enjoyed my friends Elvis plant and baby carrots, Elvis stayed around a long time also.
Like I said, I think Gardening is neat, times I see a flower elder too quickly, or after maintence of game i see a difference, But over all I enjoy it, and one thing I would really like to see in the game, Is maybe a wizard 101 radio station, that can play different music and kids can use the dance mode to party....... Hard to dance with no music :(