Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cloak of Weighty Grief, no turn in???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
I worked for about two months trying to make the two Cloak of Weighty Grief things for crafting. When I eventually got all the supplies, I crafted BOTH tunics. When I returned to Balthazar Dragonthorn to turn in the cloaks, there was no yellow question mark. PLUS he said: "Well? I'm expecting two Cloaks of Weighty Grief in short order. That should be easy enough for a crafter of your skill." I dont get it! I crafted the cloaks, and he doesnt accept them! Please someone help me!

Administrator
Do you have the items in your backpack when you speak to Balthazar?
It's not enough just to make them, you must bring them to him.

If these items ARE in your backpack when you speak to him, sounds like a little bug - just ping our customer support team via email at support@wizard101.com and they'll look into it - but remember you must have the items in your backpack when you speak to him.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
Coolkc456 wrote:
I worked for about two months trying to make the two Cloak of Weighty Grief things for crafting. When I eventually got all the supplies, I crafted BOTH tunics. When I returned to Balthazar Dragonthorn to turn in the cloaks, there was no yellow question mark. PLUS he said: "Well? I'm expecting two Cloaks of Weighty Grief in short order. That should be easy enough for a crafter of your skill." I dont get it! I crafted the cloaks, and he doesnt accept them! Please someone help me!

I had the same problem with my rings. BUT - I was wearing one so I wouldnt sell it by mistake. Once I had taken it off, moved away and come back again I got the yellow question mark.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
A similar problem happened to me when I crafted the rings for Toshio and became an Adept Crafter, he had the silver question mark and would not accept my rings. I just walked around the Jade Palace and when I came back he took my rings and I got the next quest and badge.