Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone Celestia Spiral Key Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
I just have to ask is this quest supposed to be difficult or IMPOSSIBLE???? After a very frustrating several hours my group finally got to the top level and finally got all the critters but the final boss down. No luck though as he never ran out of pips and every round was throwing scarecrow so anything we did to him was healed up. Talk about the most frustrating waste of time and crowns. Finally we had to give up on the fight. While I appreciate that the quest is supposed to be a challenge, I am very annoyed and frustrated by the fact that after a brutal fight, we still could not take down the boss. I am ready to completely walk away from it and just leave it sitting in my log.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
butterflypooka wrote:
I just have to ask is this quest supposed to be difficult or IMPOSSIBLE???? After a very frustrating several hours my group finally got to the top level and finally got all the critters but the final boss down. No luck though as he never ran out of pips and every round was throwing scarecrow so anything we did to him was healed up. Talk about the most frustrating waste of time and crowns. Finally we had to give up on the fight. While I appreciate that the quest is supposed to be a challenge, I am very annoyed and frustrated by the fact that after a brutal fight, we still could not take down the boss. I am ready to completely walk away from it and just leave it sitting in my log.

its super easy if you know what to do. i havent done it since the summer so i dont remember how to do it, but it will probably come back to me if i do it