Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this strange? Or is it sad?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Ok, I am a Ice wizard (no level for you) and I notice that you don't see much ice wizards around in wizard101. Probably because ice is weak or whatever. Or maybe people don't even like snow?
anyway, this guy told me ice is bad because it's so dead weak, while i was attacking him with collosuses.
so if you could use some of your time to tell me if you don't see many ice wizards around?
because ice is the least popular in the game because most people just care about power like storm and etc.

Thanks.
:?

-Skystar134

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
It might just be that a lot of people take the test and get what they get. I seem to find way to many death wizards. Think of it as being unique? I have an ice wizard though but she is about lvl 4-6 :P

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I don't really understand why Ice would be unpopular. You got some kickin' spells in there. Ice is not "bad" except in the opinions of some folks who seem to be full of themselves. It's been said before, and I'll say it agian. Each school has its strengths and weaknesses.

But no single school is "bad" except in the opinions of people who are full of themselves.

Defender
May 30, 2009
In nearly 2 year of playing, I've seen a lot of ice wizards wandering about and dealing out tons of ownage in the arena. I even HAVE an ice wizard. Storm is definitely the most abundant, but ice is still out there... As far as rarity goes, I would say that myth actually comes in first. I haven't seen a myth wizard in ages!

-Jessica SkullSlinger

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
I do think that ice is a little weakr than mostschools, but most of my friends are all ice. Actually, probably more than 50% are Ice wizards. So dont worry, you are ot alone :)

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
I agree that you don't see as many ice wizards but each school has the advantages and disadvatages. Ices attacks are weaker but I have a level 12 life and she has 1006 life aready while I only just got that on my lvl 31 storm wizard!
Ellie Dream Glade Lvl 31 Storm
Esmee Hexblade Lvl 12 Ice

Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
Lol. I have an awesome life wizard that is legendary. I love, love, love her. In the beginning I only had friends because I could heal. Nobody wanted me to attack because I was so weak. Now though, becasue of my level, the level of spells I can use to enchant my spells, the clothes I can wear, my knowledge of strategy, I can get 1300 attack points from my once weak killer tree. Yay!!! I love her and encourage you to ignore those hecklers. :)

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Defender
Jan 25, 2009
Don't worry. Ice is pretty popular, but you probably aren't around much to realize it. Ice is famous for their good health, and shields. Plus, Snow Angel is pretty breath catching, do to the fact that it does more than RA and forest lord (they're still good tough), except over time (lets not forget taunt!). Ice has been a favorite for these reasons, and they always will be!

:-) Justin Titanwraith, Legendary Pyromancer :-)

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Thnx so much for replying to my complaint!
btw, this is my first post EVA....

so again, thnx for your support.
oh yeah, i'm starting a comic on the fan art page on the website.
maybe you will get interested...

Thank you so much for veiwing my very first post.
-Skystar134
:-)

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
I have a Life and an Ice, both 36, and can hold my own in most settings. I'm great support in heavy battles, so don't sell either short. When I say heavy, I mean Malistair himself. A group of four, or was it three, took him on and I was part of the team that won. It was fantastic. Thanks to the others that made it possable. Ice was there too, by the way. Moira/ Emma

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
I see ice wizards all the time. There have insane resist which makes up for there weak attacks. If anything i think not many people are myth. 8) 8)

Wolf
Level 6O
Death Legendary

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Skystar134 wrote:
Ok, I am a Ice wizard (no level for you) and I notice that you don't see much ice wizards around in wizard101. Probably because ice is weak or whatever. Or maybe people don't even like snow?
anyway, this guy told me ice is bad because it's so dead weak, while i was attacking him with collosuses.
so if you could use some of your time to tell me if you don't see many ice wizards around?
because ice is the least popular in the game because most people just care about power like storm and etc.

Thanks.
:?

-Skystar134
I disagree I see TONS of ice wizards. I think myth is the most unpopular.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
Idk I have a storm death and balance just made an ice and at lvl 30 he already good at pvp. It's just people i think balance is least popular actually ice I see so many of.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
I see Ice wizards everywhere there are plenty of them. The least amount of school wizards I see are myth wizards. You don't see much of those guys :(.