Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need More Servers!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I was just harvesting in the Plaza of Conquests, when I noticed all but 7 servers(aka realms) were completely filled. My problem is not that it makes it hard to harvest(I don't mind a group) but this is pretty serious. With only 7 open server, (all of which were crowded status) and a game that is gaining hundreds of players a month, these servers won't stay open for long. This could lead to the point where people can't log on Saturday or Sunday afternoons because of a lack of space. I started playing Wizard101 a year or two ago, and after I got my first Grandmaster there wasn't even close to 7 full servers, let alone a measly 7 open! Don't get me wrong, this, as of now, isnt an earth shattering problem, but in coming months it could evolve to something worse than it is. I'm just hoping Kingsisle adds servers to this great game.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I agree, and hopefully they add more before summer break. If it is this crowded on weekends imagine the same during the summer when kids are not in school.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
I got on yesterday, sun and there was only 1 realm available to get into. The rest were full . And when you try to go to that realm it wont let you :?

They need more realms.

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
If you're a subscriber there's no need to worry about this. A lot of the population of Wizards aren't subscribers and if you are one you will immediatly be at the top of the list to go in, if it tells you its full just try again a few seconds later, you'll get in.

Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
I am a subscriber, and I had to wait to log in two days ago. All of the servers were full.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
honestly I really think KI needs to add more servers. there are 6 areas each containing about 15 servers so lets do the math. 6x 15 = 90 servers. now that may be a lot but think about this. hundreds of people are joining everyday. and not to mention there are 15 million players. if you ever go to the commons where people teleport to, you'll notice there constantly 5 people simotaneously teleporting. mostly novice wizards. WC is CROWDED. KT is CROWDED. MB is CROWDED. MU is NORMAL. DS is CROWDED. CS is CROWDED. GH is NORMAL. now at the time that's how it is. like I sad, hundreds of people join a day. eventually all the servers in WC would get full or overload. then everyone will be going to KT or MB or DS or CS. then eventually they get crowded.the final frontier. GH. that will be THE last place that will get crowded. then after that the whole game will overload, servers down, etc. if KI starts making new servers now, this problem will less likely happen. if new servers are not made by the summer (which in the past the servers have got ectremely crowded due to kids being home all day) then the game servers will get crowded and people won't be able to log in to the game. not good. anyway, KI I suggest that you make maybe a few new servers for each area because it's getting pretty darn crowded out there. thanks.