Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Creatures to Use in Spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
I don't have any suggestions for spell particulars or which schools get what, but I do thing this creatures should be used in future spells:

Mummy (maybe Krokomummy)
Werewolf
Yeti
Demon
Cthulhu

Basilisk
Chimera
Harpy
Hippogriff
Sphinx
Genie

Kraken
Hippocampus
Mermaid
Naga

Delver
May 26, 2009
Good ideas! Some problems:
Kraken is already a spell.
The Krokomummy is a treasure card, but it would be cool if it were actually a spell you could learn.
I think that a genie is already incorporated into one of the level 58 spells... fire? not sure, but it looks like a genie.

Very creative ideas

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Yeti= Bigfoot= Forest Lord
Cthulhu is a sci-fi entity, not a mythical creature. Most kids wouldn't get the reference.
Basilisk- aren't there already enough snake spells?
Hippogriff- just no, use a gryphon not the outcome of when one loves its food too much (look it up)
Genie= Efreet
Kraken= Kraken duh
Naga= Gorgan= Medusa

Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
Ah that is funny about the Kraken spell. I think of a giant tentacles type of thing, not what there is currently.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Some of the ideas i kinda liked, but most of them sucked. Kraken is already a card! It is obvious NO thought at all went into this post.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
I liked these ideas except for Kraken (no offense). I think it would be cool if there was a treasure card for every enemy.