Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stone rose in the grand chasm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Has anyone seen the grand chasm stone rose? It is my last one to find. I have hunted for days!!!

Delver
May 26, 2009
You need to go in the Grand Chasm Past instance. It is all the way to the right when you first come in.

Hope this helps!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
skdaffodil wrote:
Has anyone seen the grand chasm stone rose? It is my last one to find. I have hunted for days!!!

In the Grand Chasm, you have to enter the "Time Crystal" instance/dungeon. As soon as you enter the instance/dungeon, turn right and go all of the way down to the end of the hall. The rose is near the last vault door on the left side of the hall. It is very high up on the wall near that last door.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
skdaffodil wrote:

In the Grand Chasm, near Edrik Scatterglow, go into the "Time Crystal" instance / dungeon. Turn right as soon as you enter and go all of the way down to the end of the hall. At the last vault door on your left, the rose is on the wall near that door. It is very high up and hard to see.

(Note: this was my second reply. I added where to find the Time Crystal instance.) :-D

Defender
May 27, 2010
the stone rose in this particular area is hidden in an Instance Dungeon, Grand Chasm Past, once you go through the portal, take a right, to the last vault it should be on the last vault on the right side

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This one is well hidden.

You have to go into the Grand Chasm Past. As soon as you enter, turn right and go all the way down to the end. The rose is near the last vault on the left.