Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need to get rid of gardening treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
How do we get rid of the gardening treasure cards that we collect from all over . I do not use them as they use way too much mana. And we can not sell or trash them. I do not want them and my treasure card count is at 500. So now I am forced to sell off ones I do want. Please fix this fast....

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
I went to Farley in Golem Court and he does not buy Treasure Cards. He only buys normal equipment, furniture and such.

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Trade them with some one who does want them, like me. :-D I used up all the ones I had.

I look forward to the day I can get to Rank 10 gardener and train the spell that keeps all Level 1 pests off for 48 hours.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
I am having this same trouble. Half of my deck is full of gardening training cards and I will not waste the energy it would take to use them all. I've found no way to trash/delete/sell/discard them! I won't be using crowns to buy them anymore as they take up too much space and now I can't get rid of them!!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I believe the test realm update, when it goes live, will allow you to remove from your deck.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
For now you can join a fight in unicorn way, load your side deck with unwanted ones and use them. Saves you from deleting wanted ones. Just a temporary solution, sure KI will fix this soon