Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do you ride a drake dragon!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
i was finished with drake hatchery and thought when do you ride a dragon?i saw my friend came by and told him how do you ride a dragon?he told me about the fire tree and staff and quests i do not know.please someone tell me!

Delver
May 26, 2009
Continue along the main storyline; you will eventually get the quest to ride a dragon to get to Malistaire's Lair.

Defender
May 25, 2009
Well, as you go farther into the storyline and through other places, your Drake will grow from a little baby to a fully epic Dragon. You got gear for it, so it survives the lava. You ride it just like the boat in the Krokosphinx. Its pretty cool.

Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
nhannight990 wrote:
i was finished with drake hatchery and thought when do you ride a dragon?i saw my friend came by and told him how do you ride a dragon?he told me about the fire tree and staff and quests i do not know.please someone tell me!
You do that once your done finishing Drake hatchery since you have already its only for the mission The final countdown I think your friend already told you maybe though. P.S - once you get off the drake there is a hammer you can use to craft so you don't have to and if you wanna know where to go to the final count down mission you follow the arrow if not change your settings to do so.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
thx guys i already finish the staff and the drake and already defeated malistare already so i am in celestia and i am lvl 51 and i life