Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Attacks

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 30, 2010
I know many very recent changes have been made to the world of pets and i apologize if even this suggestion could be unreasonable or just cause more problem in the Wiz101 community.

Right now pets that have cards or special ablitties look to be casting it when used in battle, but I think this whole pet attacking thing could be taken a step further. I think when you first by your pet it should be able to act as almost a wand spell. Example, you'd get like five attack cards with your pet each doing 100 damage (the power and majority of spells would depend on the pet of course) and its spell would be its type. Now when you cast one of these spells your pet jumps away from you, grows and attacks the target. I just think it would be cool to see a fierce hound growing to a hunge size then biting your enemy, or any pet for that matter. But this would add a uniquness to all the types of pets and even the lowest leveled ones wouldn't be completely usless without training them.

Thanks for even considering-
Aaron Firestone lvl 59 pyromancer

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Um, I don't see why this should be added BUT, this sparked a small talent idea. The Talent could be a Pet natural attack which you have control off. when you use the card, your pet alone pops in the center of the field instead of you, and attacks with sound too. Besides, i would love to see a ninja pig pet ( any kind will do) scream and fling a sword at the target for damage.

Daniel Wildhunter, Master Pyromancer