Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-21-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
1. barkingham palace
2. door in path of scales
3. nidavellir doors
4. ability to fight professors or fight with professors (ambrose, falmea, greyrose, etc.)
5. new dimension like the spiral but called something like "the cone" or someting along those lines. new spells, creatures, mounts, clothes, all that is included in current wizard101.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
It's sure chilly here! I don't like it... give me a hot summer day over this cold, windy weather. I know Professor Greyrose so loves this time of year but... I just can't stand it! But one good thing is that it's Friday again, and it's one week closer to spring. Also, more importantly, it's time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, we'd like to talk about unexplored areas in familiar lands. In the worlds of the Spiral that have been discovered, tell us one place that you would be interested to see what's behind a door/space/area that seems like it should be open.

One example, I've heard that some students would be curious to see what the inside of Barkingham Palace looks like. We'd love to hear more, I'm sure there are a lot of curious Wizards out there!

Ice students, enjoy this time of year... someone has to ::grin::. Everyone else, stay warm, and to ALL Wizards, have a sparktacular weekend!

I'd like to see behind a door in Celestia that gives wizards who are level 60+ a message that my school's home planet is under attack and the wizard must save it by stopping an attack from an opposing school from another planet (for instance, fire wizards are from Saturn, storm from Mars, etc.) After all, the spiral can't be the only place in the universe, right? Anyway, on this quest, wizards are actually able to see their top spells come to life and fight each other at the wizards order (efreet/RA for example). Once the wizard stops this threat, they are promoted to a bigger wizard with an aura that matches their home planet and then can continue on with the rest of their training and save the spiral. Oh and each wizard must defend their home planet without people randomly porting to them. Other wizards must be invited to join in on the quest.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Here are a few areas that I would like to see added:
Barkingham Palace
The doors in Nidavellir
The door at the back of the Celestia Base Camp next to Crustacean Empire
There are also many dead end tunnels in Grizzleheim, Celestia, and the other worlds.
(Personally, I would like to see a harder part of Dragonspyre added made specifically for people past Celestia)

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
i would like to see the place near storm drain tower you know the gate with the death sugn on it i have always wondered what is in that place and now i would love to know and i think a lot of people would :D i hope it is something cool :D

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
i would really like to see the insides of the houses that you can't enter in the marleybone house metropolitan manor that would be awsome

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
i would like to see the tower in olde town the one next to foulgaze that is never opened

i am Chase Storm lvl 33 diviner

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
I think you should get into 1: Barkingham palace and2: the second curtain in the theater-type room in the Massive Fantasy Palace. :)

Richard BattleHeart
Legendary Diviner

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
i would like to see mostly everything in all the worlds and you should add maybe more people in the places you cant accses like quest and stuff you can by in the game

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
What I would like to see in one of the places that do not open but should is another quest. You have displayed all kinds of animals, people, death spirits and so on. Maybe the next quest should be called Dinosaur World. If all possible to do. Thanx for the great job you have done so far in this game.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
I would be interested in knowing whats past the top floor of golem tower the sign said up and the door is locked to go any higher in the tower

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
to cold is right this fire wizard wants summer. well after i beat celestia at long last i got to thinking about morgantine and how she was something of past and thought well what if we had something like a place to learn of the teachers pasts a little extra world ^___^ hope you look into this a little deeper

deeply yours dakota legendsmith pyromancer legendary find me all over the worlds =)

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
The doors in Nidavellir are the ones I have been most curious about since I first saw them. A whole different world could be hiding behind each of them.
When Celestia was announced, I was so sure that you would enter one of those doors to access it.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
I would like to be able to go into every house you could not go in even at legendary class level maybe you could build a secret shops that you have to get a key to get in the key could be a new type of breeding combo like you learn in Celestia. and a a maybe a secret boss monster that is at rank 12 and gives stuff that can be sold at the bazaar for 10000 gold each item is a rank 12 , a dungeon tower in which 8 people can go in the circle at one time but the boss only sends in one minion for each person , you can port in though and some food recipes for rank 7through 12 and some recipes for discontinued pets as eggs.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2009
Well personally I would like to see the other places in the spiral. Like when you log in you see the whole spiral with all these different places that aren't even real worlds. I would also like to see all those buildings in ds, other islands in krok, and doors that actually lead to places that are in mb (I noticed a lot of doors there that didn't lead anywhere which is kind of weird in my oppinion so there should be something there behind ALL THOSE DOORS ).

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
All I'm looking for is a room with Judgement as a boss.

Barkingham Palace seems nice too. But if you decide to add the Palace, try to include it as an add on to a previous area pack.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
:D I think also think that there are many unexplorable doors in marlybone and that maybe one of them could have a secret shop! or maybe even a pet shop giving rare and exotic pets!

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
1. i would like to see barkingham palace.
2.i would like to see the corridors of the krok library and wizard city library
3.i would like to see the door behind lordnightshades tower.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
I think the best and most important thing we need behind doors in worlds are Material Suppliers for the Crafting quests. There are NEVER materials in the boutique and the drop rates are HORRIBLE. Give us a place where we can spend gold to purchase the rare crafting materials we need so desperately! thanks :D

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
Barkingham palace.I am really curious I just wanna go in there so badly!!!

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
Survivor
Jan 25, 2009
Survivor
Oct 07, 2010
i would love to see more of Barkingham Palace and that crab city from the selena gomez quest

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
hello all, i believe that you should put a 'secret' room somewhere in the commons, like behind the buildings or in the fairgrounds, behind this door should be a item you can pick up, but not just any item, a house, maybe not a school house or any major one like that, but maybe like a wooded cottage! i believe that would be very good for several reasons:
1) it could get players to buy memberships to get to lvl 15 to equip the house
2) it would give someone lvl 15+ the ability to have a house and put stuff in
3) it would be a very cool thing to have a hidden / secret room

thank you,
brian dragongem / briansheakle

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
The bottom two doors in GH Nivadalier.

Also, DS has SOOOO many options as well!