Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-21-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
I would like a few areas to be open:

Barkingham Palace

All the doors in the main room of The Pyramid of The Sun

Elik's Edge expanded

Johnathon SkyCrafter Level 28 Adept Pyromancer

I feel your pain Professor Falmea!

Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
In wizard city at rainbow bridge theres a waterfall in the waterfall is a door what is in it and how do i get in?

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Hey, i got one more, in regents square in mb, there are some dungeons that i never unlocked and i am in dragonspyre now and i would like to know how to get in them and what is inside of them.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
dear flamea,

Thanks about staying warm :). Anyway i think this topic is a vary good one. my ideas are:

1:i think i would like to see more peoples houses(ex.doorthey in unicorn way) :-D

2:i think it would be great to be able to visit our teachers houses like yours flamea!

3:i would like it if you could go into that portel in raven wood to go to nightside.

plese awnser

kevin mythhammer

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
I would like to see the door behind the waterfall in the commons.

Thank You

Tyler Thundercaster
Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I think the tents in celestia would be cool to see inside, either that, or barkemhem palce or however you spell it

Belgrim GiantTalon~level 49 necromancer~
Daniel SandBlood~level 16 sorcrer~

Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
I want to go into that cave with the metal grille with the Death Symbol on it in the Haunted Cave. Oh, and they should make a world where everything flies! In adition, I really want to visit Barkingham Palace!

Sabrina DragonRider
Grandmaster Sorcerer
Level 52

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
i'd like to see inside Barkingham Palace, as well as inside the remaining DS schools (like the Death one with its tree..... anyone noticed that the Death tree is there, along with Ashley?)

I'd also like to see some more of DS's past.... One of my favorite (oddly) dungeons in DS is the one in the Grand Chasm where you go back in time..... It would be awesome to be able to see the rest of DS, but before the Dragon titan destoryed it.

I'd also like to see into WC's past Like, before Malistaire had become evil and before the Death school was in Nightside! Wouldn't it be so cool to be able to visit Sylvia Drake as the Life teacher, and Malistaire as the Death? (I do, at least)

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
:) :) :) :)Please read this.......
Many times i have went through Marleybone, Many times I have beat Ironworks, but there is a spot in Ironworks where you have to enter a code to open the door and yet there are two doors and only one is used.
You can open that second door, but nothing is in the area but another door.
I often wondered why there is two doors here and only one is used in the quest, many players have asked me "Wonder what is in this second door?"
No wizard has a quest there, because I have made all wizards and quest them all. Why did the game make a second door and not place something there? That second door has its own code to open, so this tells me there may be a purpose.....So Game, can you explain the Mystery of the second door in Ironworks? It is just as you leave the wharehouse and the code involves Birds and moon and such for a code. :D :D :D
Please would Love to know.......

Survivor
May 24, 2009
I think you should open the doors inside the Library, I've always wanted to see in there. I hope theres some new quests!

David Nightwalker level 36 Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
first i would like to see all the houses open next barkingham palace and the last shop on eliks edge (across from the housing shop)

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
Okay... I saw other ideas which I liked like the schools in ds and the door to left with four symbols in cl but in cyclops lane you can see a fountain past some trees in the fairground and there is a broken path to that fountain. Since it is myth it could be the fountain of eternal life or all sorts so I am very interested in it plus at the top Gobblestone Castle where you see the King you can also see towers around and paths leading to them which I have wanted to explore for a while now.

Well hope I helped
Connor Drake Legendary Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
Well i think we should be able to aces places like the little fountian island off Cyclops Lane and all the houses and that cave in Golem Court

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
i would like to see the other inside ALL the schools of Dragonspyre Academy please

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
This has been said before, but that gate in Haunted Cave next to stormdrain tower with the death symbol in there. WHAT DOES IT HIDE?!?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
This has been said before, but the gate next to Stormdrain Tower with the death symbol. What secrets does it hide?...

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
i am curious, what is behind that door in merle ambrose's office?
Others i am curious about that gate in the haunted cave that has fog coming out of it can you please tell me about it?

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
I think there should be a garden shop like on of the buildings in WC.
A place to buys seeds and stuff that would be cool

Survivor
May 22, 2009
I would love to see the inside of the other schools inside DragonSpyre.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
I would like to see the extra room in Merle's house.
Where the books are blocking it.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
I would like to see the door in the Haunted Cave opened. I'm thinking it should be a dungeon for level 60's with some bosses that give level 60 gear.

I say this because I think there needs to be some clothes equal to the level 59 storm clothes from Calypso.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
i would like to see whats behind a door in altar of kings its blocked up with some arena blocks i seriously wanna know whats behind it, thanks. i was waiting for this question.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
hey i would like to see whats in those sewers in olde town by the crafter lady in wizard city maybe some krokotopians can be in there

in kt the well of spirits there is this place blocked with stones and in the first room in the fire pyrimid the stairs are missing from some doors i think it would be cool if they can repair those and

and there is these caves in gh i think might be able to be expored like the place with the wolves

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
i really want to see whats behind the door in the haunted cave that has the the death sign on it,thats what i really want to see

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I think you should be able to go through that gate marked with death wizards symbol, a skull, in haunted cave next to stormdrain tower up the path next to it.This has been pestering me since day 1 of me playing this game!! and i've been playing since the beginning so if you could it'd be awesome to go there.Maybe if you increase the level cap again to 70 the new new death spell quest could have like a boss in there or something.. just trying to give ya some ideas :)