Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-21-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
I would like to see Barkingham Palace and who rules MarleyBone ( if there's a palace, then who lives inside? is another way of putting it). I would also like to see insides of houses in all the worlds where there are houses. But if it isn't this way, I won't mind but it would be nice.
- jolly99

A.K.A. Elizabeth FireBlood or Samantha StormBringer :D

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
i would like to see what is behind the place that's in the river in the commons

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010

I would like to see the insides of the tents in the fairgrounds in the commons, the two doors in Nidavellir, in the Plaza of Conquests, there is a pathway next to the gurtok demon that I think should have a sigil or something leaded to an island, also, there is a door behind Laszlo Starblade that I think should lead somewhere.
Thx for posting comment!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
joey110498 wrote:
i would like to see what is in the haunted cave gate near nightshade's tower some people think it should be a new dungeon

I agree 8) Also if you could make a the tower that zeke used to stand infront of because i would like to fight someone from like krokotopia marleybone and mooshu and DS and celestia in one final tower battle for the ending of celestia!!! Thanks for reading! :D

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Hello it`s James hawkdramer it has come to my consern that i am wondering when i am going to get into MarleyBone? I have been playing this since it first came out! and it seemes to me that MarleyBone has been forgotten!! so what happend to MarleyBone!!!

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
I would like to see some of the classes behind the doors in the dragonspire acadamy. 8)

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
I would like to see inside that building in the quest Malistare. There is a staircase down to a building but you can go in it.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
i would like to see the death gate in the back of haunted cave open the one to the right of lord nightshades tower and also the dragonspyre schools :)

Delver
Jun 09, 2010

There is actually a tower in "old town" that is not used and you can't get into. The one above the one that you can access. I would like to see maybe a really hard cheating boss put in this tower for those of us that like a challenge and are higher up. I think this would be a good spot to put a future boss where you would have to earn a key to a new future "world" you guys may create. The only thing I would like to add is that the boss should be hard, but not so hard that a group couldn't beat it. A lot of people have issues with bosses that are too hard. So I think it should be a challenge but not an overkill challenge.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
i want to c wutz behind the fire dragon cave do some quest and get a new card

Survivor
May 30, 2010
I want to see whats beyond that door in the Haunted Cave... I'm not sure if it's for Fire or Ice, but I know it's not for the others!!! It's a gate with a Death Symbol on it. Near Lord NightShades castle. :? :-) Does Anyone know what school or HOW to get in it? :D Please respond please! I want to know! :)

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
:D I would like to see what is in the mysterious building in the Shopping District that is right across from the housing shop by Elik's Edge. It has lights but you cannot get in. Also, I would like to see what is on the mysterious island over the Oasis ( not the secret shopp one but there is another island that wizards cannot get to.

P.S. If you are looking for ideas for new worlds, you might try one that is like the Lord of the Rings or Eragon worlds (with elves, dragons, dwarves, shades, etc.) or a modern one kind of like New York would be new and exciting. However I doubt that all of you guys haven't already thought of these ideas (you are so creative!!!!!!!!!). :D :D :D

Thnx 4 Reading,
Grandmaster Thaumaturge, Garrett Icefist (lvl.56)

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
gah i wish we can look in barkingham palace as well also i want to see a new world curiously i think morganthe looks like a human and in the solarium i see a world that looks like earth floating by and near the celestia treasure card keeper there is this weird ball with words spinning by and i think a saw the earth and moon. ty for reading dis laterz :-o

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
I for one would love to see the following:
-Behind the doors in Nidavellir.
-Barkingham Palace
-Lots of places in DS, houses, crypts but most especially I'd love to be able to explore more "Back in Time" DS. It was beautiful and just think of all the new pets and seeds we could "save" and bring back to our time. I think it would be a stellar idea.

Hope you like these ideas as well and thanks for listening!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
flash33 wrote:
Well I for one would like to see whats behind the 2 nidavellir doors in grizzlehiem, as well as that one shop in the WC shopping district across from the housing shop that has it's lights on but is inaccessible.

This!
I'm very curious about the Nidavellir doors!

Survivor
May 09, 2009
You know the spot that baffles me is the death cave inside the haunted cave. Way back before I was subscribed, I saw a wizard go in there and I tried to port to him. It came up as needing crowns which I did not have. Was I dreaming or was this cave really used for something that was worth crowns before?

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I would love to see more of Dragonspyre's past. I would also like to back up and see the edge of Celestia... maybe there's a mountain range around it? more to come...

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
I would like to make the fountain in the commons(the one that looks like the boy and the girl holding the sword) A new place maybe place it in Olde Town? Ravenwood Where the land is broken? Perhaps right in the commons i would like to place it somewhere in Wizard City (where people dont have to pay for crowns) Because you would get allot of buzz. Remember when celestia came to us! THAT WAS MASSIVE! So please Consider taking on my idea!
User:Alexwildhunter
Level:41

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010

I missed one thing, there are two doors in Wolfmister Abby, and two doors at the musuem in mb.
Ok, i'm good! :D

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
Hey I would love to see more of marleybone that was my fav world since i am from England

lvl 48 kestrel hawkhunter add me

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
Some mysterious place I really would like to see behind, is most definitely that secret cave in the Haunted Cave on Triton Avenue. It has the death sign on its plaque, and is covered with metal bars. I would really like to see maybe a secret trainer for all schools, and maybe even a secret quest given by a secret trainer! I think this would be a great, mysterious place for all wizards, levels 15+ I have been on wizard101 for a while, and have 3 wizards. I have seen this place for a while now, I think it would be great to be opened! It would also be really cool to fight ghouls, vampires, banshees, skeletons, and even wraiths back there. That could also drop special objects! Btw, winter is not my favorite seasonn of all time...But its still fun:-) Watch out for that cold weather fire wizards! Ice is still on the way!

Autumn Goldleaf, Lvl60, Legend Myth.
Autumn Starleaf, Lvl51, Grand Storm
And Autumn Moonleaf, Lvl 22, Adept Balance.

Thanks!
:-) :-) :-D :-( :-o 8) :x :-P ;) :?

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
Wgat I would love to open is the place close by Nightshade's Tower in the Haunted Cave. I have asked MANY wizards and they believe that area should be open. It should be open for lvl 40 and above. A quest you get talking to people in that area through chain quests and when you finish it you should be awarded a badge. That is me and my brothers opinion.

If recomended post that ~Icemaster83~ said this.
If they give crowns/subscription for my idea I would thank
you all for this.

Sincerely,

~Icemaster83~

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
cammenball111 wrote:
i would like to see inside the gate in haunted cave, it could be something after celestia where it is the tomb of the drakes where you team up with cyrus and vs malistaire andsylvia to keep the balance in the spiral so the dead will not take over. Also barkingham palace could be made as a portal to a new world hidden outside the spiral but has now been pulled in by the gravity. it will be a twist if it was wizard city but controlled by the newly made hidden brother of merle ambrose. it will be awesome if you made this Please read this and tell me what you think

Woah, I LOVE both of those ideas, nice ones! :D

Survivor
Aug 14, 2010
I Think it would be cool if they opened the locked door that has a death symbol in wizard city's haunted cave it has been there for a while and i think ir is time to unlock it's secrets within.... :D

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
Well....
I seen some doors that are inaccessable. So, you should put a secret spot in some of them. For example how that door next to that ghost raven in Northgaurd you put the Grizzlehiem Crafting Staition like the one in Dragonspyre.

Some of them are in Mooshu, like sometimes in the middle of the turns there are dojo places. You should open those and make them for legendaries or grandmasters as the Mooshu bosses except ghost versions twice as strong.