Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-21-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
i would like to see what is in that little house next to Eudora tangle tree the novice crafter is that her house or WHAT!!!

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
8) Welll....Those doors with the different school symbols in Dragonspyre Academy except the Fire School i'm very curious to see what's inside.
Also Barkingham Palace ...and that caged door at the end of the haunted cave in Triton Avenue and that one store in the shoppig district in WC next to the housing shop.
The lights are on but i cant get in.

-Destiny MoonDreamer
Lvl 55 Grandmaster

Survivor
Mar 16, 2010
There are two (or 3...can't remember) small doors in Unicorn Way, one in Dorothy Gale's house and the other in Mr. Toto and Tin Man's house (if there's a 3rd, I don't remember where it is).

I would like to know what's on the other side of either or both of those doors and I'd like to know how you're supposed to get through them. :) They remind me of Alice's situation as she embarks on her adventure into Wonderland. :D

Thanks for asking us and I look forward to what we'll find!

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
There is a house in the shopping district that i would like to go in it across from the housing shop by elik's ridge. and a few other places that others have talked about like in haunted cave by Lord Nightshades tower, and a few others i cant think of at the moment.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
I would like to see whats behind the door in grizzlehiem where theres two gaurds when you go straight from the rainbow.

I would also like to see whats behind the door in krokatopia that is blocked at the bottem floor when you first walk in at the pyramid please. :

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
i would like to see inside the gate in haunted cave, it could be something after celestia where it is the tomb of the drakes where you team up with cyrus and vs malistaire andsylvia to keep the balance in the spiral so the dead will not take over. Also barkingham palace could be made as a portal to a new world hidden outside the spiral but has now been pulled in by the gravity. it will be a twist if it was wizard city but controlled by the newly made hidden brother of merle ambrose. it will be awesome if you made this Please read this and tell me what you think

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
One place i think should be opened is that secret door in Malistaires Lair! If you go into the second room of it (it has those 2 wraiths) near the end there is a door that we cant enter!
PLZ OPEN THAT DOOR :D

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
Hi Professer Falmea! I would like to know where three doors lead to(please at least answer one.) First, I would like to know where the doors in the headmasters office lead to(the doors with the books blocking them.) Second, I would like to know where the doors in Grizzleheim lead to(the doors next to the bear that gives you a quest when you want to see his king.) Finally, I would like to know where the doors in the haunted cave lead to(the doors that are like one hundred steps away from the boss Nightshade.) Thank you so much and sorry if I got the bosses name wrong. P.s. I am a level 24,I am a death student,I am a member, and I am a boy wizard. ;-) 8)

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
Must the surprise/secret area be a 'door'? There are plenty of bookshelves, chests, unusual wall structures, etc that could become a portal!
I also like the idea of happening upon these secret areas...and of the areas being temporary. How fun to get a special item or treasure....just to be told by a wizard friend that the area was 'closed' by the time they went there....bwahahaha!!
I'd like to see some not so obvious portals as well as 'sorta obvious' portal doors, such as the giant scarcafagus (sp?) upstairs in the Royal Museum. I would love revisiting the Spiral Worlds for little side quests and/or treasure hunting. Maybe behind that scarcafagus is a clue...to a bigger treasure!! Or maybe when I pick up that odd looking book I'll be transferred to a very eerie and strange side world......
This is one of the most exciting ideas KI has had to date!! Thanks!

Llewella Silvereyes
GM Conjurer

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
i will say if you make a non mem it gives 100009 xp in night world!!!!! :D non mem will be hpy but have to be a lvl 12

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
We'll honestly i would like to see sir. Reginald Baxelby quest back before anything. He had some amazing quest...

Back on subject:

Definitely would like to see bottom of the basilica cleared out, like an old dragon spyre instance.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
Hello, I have never posted before but I wonder if it would be possible to add "Sewer Dungeons" to the existing worlds.

Also maybe some new spells not contingent on school but instead available to all, the power of the spell could be contingent the number of in game quests that have been completed in order to reward the "Actual Gamer" and limit the players whom port in to a friends advanced area soley for experience. Just a thought.

One last thought, A skill set for advanced players to create their own spells from a table of available attributes. Rewarding long term players would be a way to keep them part of the future of the Spiral.

On that I respectfully congratulate you on an insightful gaming experience.

Thank You!

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
i'd like to see barkinham palace, the dragonspyre schools ( mostly death) and i feel that all floors of the massive fantasy palace should be accesable. also, the gate with the death insignea next to lord nightshades tower should be enterable for people level 20 and up. also, it would be nice if we could enter every house in the game, quests or not.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
I've been hoping that KI would open those 2-doors down those ramps in Nidavellir. Here are some fleeting thoughts on what might be behind them:

First Nidavallir Door: A lady and the tiger type situation behind one door. The door opens and you can continue on to 2 more doors. If you continue to choose the correct door as you continue on your way out, you are rewarded somehow. How about an ultimate rare drop item and freedom? Choose wrong and you battle any of your many tough bosses. I would hope they increase in difficulty as you go along.

Second Nidavellir Door: A maze with a twist. Choose the wrong direction and find yourself in a boss challenge. Extra bonus or reward for clearing the maze cleanly or without any minor boss encounters. NOTE: Hopefully the maze won't be identical each time.

Just a thought... :)

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
I would like to see more of the floating islands in Krokotopia. What is out there? How about the proverbial stranded survivor on the floating island with a quest? or a spell? or a chest? or?

Lucas Silvershard,
Legendary Pyromancer,
PVP Warlord.

PS.
Falmae, efreet in wonderful in pvp along with Dragon

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
I would like to see whats behind the door in Gizzlehiem when you walk straight from the rainbow.

I would also want to see whats behind the door in Krokitopia that is blocked at the bottem floor when you first walk in the pyramid please.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Yeah but what is barkingham palace?
and i'd like to see a grizzlehiem house plz because there is a sign on the store that says houses but it has no turtle that sells houses!

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
I like the ideas everyone has said but the one thing i want to see the most is whats behind the locked door in dragonspyre academy. Its right by Ashley the fire tree i believe.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
i would like to see inside the shop across the housing shop in wc. and in all the doors with the different schools on them in dragonspyre academy.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2010
i would like to add on to danwhit26041's subject. i think you should increase the size of nightside and make it all a death land. i am saying this because there are many different places but not a lot of death places, for example there is firecat ally (fire), triton ave (storm), and cyclopes lane (myth) just to name a few if you all at kingsisle inc. could add a death area it would be a very nice change for the death school. let the invasion of necromansers begin

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
danwhit26041 wrote:
there is a door in wizard city with a death school logo on it in the haunted cave next to the harvest lords or lord nightshades tower. i would like to see more of nightside.

I think you have to be death to get in, if you are talking about what I think you are. If you are talking about the one in the Commons you just have to finish quests and get to a certain level.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
I think we should see more of the houses in Marleybone. And even in the Maleybone house you can bye, you should be able get in all the doors.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
There's a cottage in Olde Town near the entrance to Firecat Alley that I have tried to go into more times than I can remember, thinking it was a playable area. I think it should be a secret shop or place to learn new spells (for training pionts, of course), such as less powerful Astral spells for level 25 or 30 wizards who want astral spells but can't get to Celestia or reach level 50. I happen to have a level 45 wizard, and I was ticked that I can't get any Astral spells. I know that Diego gives a Star spell and Sun spell, but the spells he gives aren't the best inn the game...
Also, I want to see what's behind that gate with a skull plaque on it in the Haunted Cave.

Ty for reading!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
I am actually on wizard101 at this very moment and i would like to say a few unique places that some have not said:
1: I have always been drawn to the end of the Haunted Cave, after Nightshades Tower...near the mouth where it leads off into nothingness! Think of the possibilites!
2:And i would like to see the two doors in GH in Nidavellir, but i would wonder about the giant hall with all the crystals placed down it. It's so pretty!
3: And i also notice the little sewers placed where water tends to be?(Mainly WC) along with the people who find ways to get themselves in there. Well how bout actually going down undergraound using them? And no, it does not mean it has to be all disgusting an sewery!
4:Of course the hallways in the WC Library! I love that how it's so dark. But also the top two doorways. :-o
5: I know Celestia is extreamly new, but i've taken into intrest the 'talking waterfall'. Just like into WC, would we be able to walk into the waterfall?
6: In Krok, (Pyramid of the Sun) where the giant statue of the gator is? I always look down and see stairs and stairs! Why can't we go down them? There might be something interesting you could put at the bottom!
(ALl i have right now!)
Buh bai! And always live life out!

~They Say curiosity killed the cat~
~But you still have 8 lives left!~