Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-21-11

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
I know many of you may never have thought of this one, but when you pass through dragonspyre's plaza of conquests, when you pass the four statues with the bosses, (and while we're on the topic, why are there no quests to fight the two on the lower level?) when you enter the building, and go in a straight line, going around the crystal of coures, you will find a door that looks like it should go to another street, or mabie one of those places with a teleporter back to the basilica. I dont know, but I'm thinking that would be a good place to put a "super dungeon" (like sunken city, tomb of the beguiler, or kensington park.

Also, did you notice the karanan barracks have a big stone door near the entrance, like the kind you find in krokotopia's dungeons? Just a thought.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
It's not necessarily a door or portal, but I'd like to see the Gobbler's homeworld. Perhaps defeat the witches and allow them to return home? In addition I think it would be cool to access the schools in DragonSpyre.

Survivor
May 01, 2009
idk if anyone else mentioned this but there is a blocked tunnel off of stormdrain tower, was wondering what was beyond there and also maybe have more locations from each world underwater? Barkingham Palace, need i say more? And finally i kinda want to see more of the Mooshu spirit world... might be nice to even have a house there? and also homes for gh and cl would be nice...

Survivor
Nov 17, 2009
I would love to see like the rest of the library in Wizard City like behind the red ropes to the side

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
I know this isn't really a new area, but I would really like to be able to go in to the level 58 quest boss's area again and again. I tried going into it again but I can't. And maybe after I do it the first time he drops loot. It could be a challenge, like the warehouse and briskbreese. Something for level 60's to do.

Sincerely,
Jack SpellWielder Level 60 Fire

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
mman17 wrote:
I want to see what is BEYOND the Spiral, like, if there's some kind of dark dimension lurking deep in the reaches of the Spiral's universe.
my mind is fuzzy bout this cause its been ages since ive done the quest, but, didnt bartelby say that the tritons, ice giants, and fire guys are stil;l fighting? i dont really think youd want to get into a fight with one of those guys. but, like i said, its been a long time since i've dont that quest. Autumn Deathpyre, Zombiehunter, Legendary Necromancer

Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
I am wondering when i go to the gobbler king there is a small door with a symbol on it. I want to see whats inside really bad.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
I would like to see inside all the dragonspyre academy schools

your favorite grand master pyromancer James Fire Caster :wink PS I hate the cold to

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Hey everyone! I think that the small house like place in the place before malistaire (been so long forgot the name lol...) should be open. You can go in front of the door by going down stairs right at the end of scale place. (again forgot name.) I think there should be a secret trainer there who gives every school a spell for level 60 but instead of taking one training point it would take like 5. (That would also get you more money because everyone would buy back their training points which takes a lot of crowns when your lvl 60...) Yeah well that's it.
, Blaze ShadowStalker level 60 balance/ Fred level 52 storm/ Chase WillowWielder level 23 death :)

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
it would be pretty cool to be able to go through that door near nightshade's tower. It would also be cool to visit that one out of reach island in krok.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
danwhit26041 wrote:
there is a door in wizard city with a death school logo on it in the haunted cave next to the harvest lords or lord nightshades tower. i would like to see more of nightside.

i agree i have always wondered what was behind that door and i would like to know

Survivor
May 10, 2010
i would like to see an outstanding place such as a crystal world or a world made of fire. to sum this up make a world of elements all of them.

thats it,

quinn skull hunter level 60 legendary.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2010
Hello miss Falmea, I love that i'm in your school. Fire is the best choice! I have been in many places in the Spiral, but one place that really gets me is a certain area in Grizzleheim. In Vigrid Roughland, there is an area up by the life Wildclaws above the beautiful waterfall where there is a giant spider web. The woods area is open, but the web blocks it, I would love to see behind there! And I am with you on the Barkingham Palace deal. Also in GH, those 2 doors at the bottom of Nidavillir (sorry if not spelled right). Those 2 doors should lead to a path of those giant crystals, or, like on the doors, something dealing with the Astral schools. That is all the ideas I have for now.

Alexandra LotusFlower, Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
ya know i really want to see in the door in ds next to the cristal stand
if i could see in there it could be cl in ds and get at lvl 55 or something like that.

from cody goldenflame

legendary pyromancer

fell the burn ice

ps make lvl sixth ty clothes and fire and storm have more health plz ty

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
we should make a world of mount olmypse and a vitual world i also got a few card ideas , like a pyro lion (pyromancer) werewolf (death) and the pharaoh (balance) please contact me for more ideas

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
The haunted cave next to the harvest lords or lord nightshades tower considering most places are dark and creepy i think there should be something more bright and colorful maybe a place with fairies and unicorns something kinda girly i guess lol with a castle and princess to cater for the girls aswell but also make it interesting for the boys by making the boss a dragon and possessed knights for your street minion enemies and i dont know just something different maybe a new world like that cause the dark and creepy thing is abit to repetitive

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
I am most curious about the two massive doors tucked under Nidavellir. The whole area looks like it could be remains of the lost civilization created by the Ice Titans. It's clearly advanced architecture, evidence of a sophisticated civilization. Also, it uses crystals as power sources, which links it to Celestia. It's fascinating ... what is Nidaveller? Who built it? And what secrets are hidden in there still...?
--

I'd have to agree with this. Ever since my first wizard this area has always left me burning with curiosity. It would be great to see storyline development with this area. Seems like so much potential here in this.

I like the idea of it being the remains of a lost city /civilization. Part of the design of it (crystal) did make me think of Celestia too.
- Did the Celestians help build it?
- Was this old hidden city /kingdom founded by an exiled Celestian?
- A brother / sister civilization to the Celestians that took refuge here after their own world in the Spiral was destroyed? Only to seal themselves off from others?
-Something that helps tie Grizzleheim in more with the other story lines?

~~

I have also wondered about:
-The other floating island in Krokotopia. (access to Advanced dungeon?)
-Door with death symbol in Nightshade. (access to Advanced dungeon?)
-Barkingham Palace (access to Advanced dungeon "The Queen's Menagerie")

Survivor
May 24, 2009
in the headmasters house I want to see whats behind the door with the books in front of it :-)

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
yeah, i want to know what's behind the door in the haunted cave by Lord Nightshade's tower it should be an area only acessable by magus or higher necromancers.

Joseph Shadowhunter Magus Necromancer :D 8)

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
What I would like to see is in all the dark houses and stuff is mini quests for Gold, Crowns, Crown Store Items, Potions, etc. :D Thank you.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
Hi, professor Flamea! I would love to see...
1. The cave next to nightshade's tower. I mean seriously, what is that there for?
2. Barkingham palace. I think this should be a side dungeon, just like Kensington Park. You will be able to "Save the queen" in the palace.
3. There is a door at the end of the path of (something) in the great spiral. It is the little shortcut most people do to get closer to the Gurtok demons. It is at the end of the street. you turn left, and there is a pathway going down towards a door. I think it should be a secret boss.
Thanks for reading!

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
There is another floating island over the Oasis that I would like to see.

Just like you Professor Falmea I would love to see Barkingham Palace. :D

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
Me? I have a few places i liked to go into. 1. barkington palace 2.the blocked off part in wc library 3.the other floating island in kt 4.the cave with the death logo on it near nightshade 5.in homes in wc to be able to go up the stairs and through the door Ty for taking time out of your life to read this. Matthew Thundersword