Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-21-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2009
i would like to see the mounts eat on the ground like the grass or drink water. and for the flying mounts have them be able to fly high in the sky. it would be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and maybe be able to walk. you could have buttons in backpack that have all those that you want and if you want it back the way it was where you didnt walk just cllick it again to unquipt it. this would be a nice change and you could get a better view of the city but in the street you could still get caught. so wizard101 staff please consider it a little and if people complain about it then dont put it on but please if you would. :D :D

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
ok i would love to see whats in the barking ham palace or whatever its called and i would like to see more places in mooshu to wander in o plus dragonspyre i think could have some more little caves or dungeons because it looks like those would be there please think about my ideas

thx Adam MythBlade legendary conjurer 8)

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
I would like to see BarkingHam Palace myself
~Michael SilverSword lvl 5 Balance

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
well i guess you should open the gate at the very back of the haunted cave. every since i played i wondered what kingsisle would put in the other side of the gate. :)

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I would like to see the other schools in Dragonspyre. I would also, if you would take this idea into account, if you go further to Dragonspyre's golden age, you would be able to learn high rank spells from the Academy teachers. After all, that SHOULD be canon for Dragonspyre plot.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Hello Proffesor Falmea i a hidden door should be in Triton Avenue near that storm girl that needs help getting her brother. When you pass her their are 2 buildings those are the buildings i am talking about.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
I had a dream about going into barkingham It was Cool! i also had a dream about the swift griffin weird

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
I would be glad to answer this. Here are some places I would like to see.

Wizard City:
1.Wizard City Libary, some wizards pointed that out and I think it's a wonderful idea. Maybe you could make an option where wizards can read books. And the stories in those books could e stories b wizards. They just send you their story and after you approve it, it goes to the libary.

Krokotopia:
1.I don't really notice anywhere else in Krok that would interest me.

Marleybone:
1.There is an elevator next to Reed Treever that I've always been curious about.
2.Also by Reed, there is a shop named "Fluffy's Furniture" which got me thinking maybe you could open some more shops in MB. Some more furniture would be great I think. Maybe think about bathroom furniture. Since I noticed that shop, I decided to look at more unavalible places like "Expedition Outfiters", "The Rusty Hydrant", Ye Ole' Clock Shop", "Schuman's Schnauzer Ware", "Hattie's Headgear", "Artie's Fine Wares", "Melntosh Tea Room", "The Stolen Pickle Grocery Market", "G. Hargrove and Assoc.", "Seagle Bros Books", "Marleybone Savings and Loans", "The Spanicl's Bark", "St. Bernard Hardware", "Retrever's Insurance", and even some newpaper places. Maybe you can turn these places into something like a new place to shop or a new place for quests.
3.Barkingham Palace, I agre with you on this professor. This place has made me curious.

I haven't ooked at MS,DS,GH,or CL for any cool places but I'm sure others are going to say great ideas.

Explorer
May 15, 2009
I'd love to travel into a house in wizard city. Maybe a house that leads to a hidden basement. Maybe a hidden doorway in the Headmasters office. *smile*

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
I would like to see more in Regents Square, a lot of the buildings are unaccessable.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I would like to see a number of things like...

1. Like you said 'Barkingham palace'.
2. Behind the ropes of KT library.
3. Behind the gates of the the WC library.
4. More of king gobblers castle.
5. All of the apartments of MB.

And thats pretty much it.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
The two areas I would most like to see are Barkingham Palace and the two massive doors in Nidavellir.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
I would LOVE to see inside of the gate in nightshade!

Megan FireFlame :D

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
In the path of scales in Malistare's lair there is a ramp that winds down to a building with a door that is lit but you can't go in.
I would also like to see Barkingham Palace.
Mycin Storm Wielder Level 58 Grandmaster Storm
Thanks.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2010
stuessyc wrote:
i would like to see what all the houses in olde town look like on the inside and i want to see what the inside of the part of the krokatopia library thats roped off looks like
I would like to see these and the wc library were it is roped off i would like too see the door in celestia off too the right of the trail of spheres.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
( sry if i spell some of this wrong ) i would like to see the top door in krockatopia beside the big statue!!!!!

i would also like to see what was behind the gate in nightshade i been playing this game for 4 years and every wizard i make i would always go and see if it was open. now that i am a lvl 60 death wizard i am really sure i would like to go behind it!

Blaze DeathStone

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
In the dragonspyre academy i would like to see the inside of the schools (maybe have a trainer there) and the academy trees.

Master and freak of greek mythyology,
Nathan Skyshield

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
I would like to see whats on the other side of the death symbol gate next to the nightshade tower and the tower there too

Survivor
May 02, 2009
You should create new areas and spells and especially more lvls so that way people who are already lvl 60 can lvl up eve more so that way you would not lose your fans like me.
Thank You,
A big Fan :) :) :) :) :-) :D :D

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
It would be cool if the houses that are in so many places like Triton Avenue, Colossus Boulevard, etc. could be purchased by wizards just like in any Housing Shop or the Crown Shop. Open all the houses and allow one to be purchased per wizard, and when they are all filled just overlap the area like you do for the dorms (when you enter that door it is your dorm/house and not someone elses). Plus I think having a house in Colossus Boulevard would be awesome. Being able to walk upstairs and see a Gobbler chilling there with a big hole in your roof with snow falling in.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
I think crab alley would be good if it was back, except that it could be a special side quest for anyone who has dragonspyre 8) . you could add a branch off at the crab castle that leads to a ghost that is kind of like a mutant shalek the wise and four sigils that lead into a dungeon (that i decided would be called fishville) .when you talk to the ghost to get the quest (that i decided should be named fishville prisoner) you get the quest to find and defeat emperer fishville (2,000 health ice cheating boss with henchman called fishville sorcerer, 1,050 health death elite ) on the way you fight a few other cheating enemies (first one: imperial knight, 900 health life elite . second one: fishville torturer, 1,000 health death elite . last one: imperial guard, 1,500 health storm cheating boss. ) also there will be street eneies called fishville villigers, 500 health storm guys, gates, keys, and other stuff like that. once you finish the quest you would get around 3,000 to 3,500 xp, around 1,500 to 2,000 gold, an emperer fishville statue, and a fishville coral plant for gardening :D 8) . i hope you like my ideas.

alex ironflame lvl 46 pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
I really want to see the halls in the the wizard city library! It would be cool if you could read the books you have collected through out the spiral in those hallways!

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
The Sun and Moon marked doors in Nidavellir. It seems related with Celestia, so maybe Grizzleheim had a trade route with Celestia way back when? It just seems interesting to me.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
i would love to see behing all the doors from the diffrent schools in ds acadmey where the wizard statue is and where the other fire tree is

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I'd like to see whats behind those doors blocked by books in Merle's office.