Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-21-11

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 28, 2010
I got a whole bunch here:
1-In the Village of Sorrow, Mooshu behind the town dojo on the map is an unaccessible road.
2-Sequel to Briskbreeze in Krokotopia.
3-Cave with Death symbol near Stormdrain Tower.
4-Barkingham Place.
5-More of the Wizard City and Krokotopia Libraries, Marleybone, Mooshu and Grizzleheim Libraries.
6-Treasure Card shop in Dragonspyre Library.
7-Tower in the Path of Scales.
8-Something to do with Marek Thislethorn
9-Re-opening of Crab Alley
10-Tunnel in Celestia Base Camp to the left of the entrance to the Trial of the Spheres.
OFF TOPIC: When the game was loading Celestia it said something about The Phantom Zone and a Dead Rover near the spiral arrow and percent loaded, what are they?

Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
I would really like to see what is behind the curtained door way in the Massive Fantasy Palace. Also, I would like to see what is in the large room above the cathedral-like area of the Massive Fantasy Palace. It looks like there is a ot of floor space missing in the castle. It is kind of upsetting that don't get to see it. You may already be working on it, but it would be great if that could be seen. Also, I was kind of wondering what the rooms in the upstairs of the Wizard City Library are like. They seem interesting. There is also a portcullis with a death emblem on it in the Dark Cave near lord Nightshade's tower. That seems both cryptic and fascinating. It would be great to see these areas. Thanks for your consideration,
Tak11123
Tyler DragonFlame

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
I think on that unreachable island should be the next briskbreeze tower for the storyline because it would make sense and I have been waiting FOREVER to find out about what happens next. I would also like to see the inside of Barkingham Palace since you get a quest from one of the guards and it draws you near. Like it could be like the inside of the throne room in the Massive Fantasy Palace.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
Here are the three areas that would appeal to me most to explore further, plus a housing idea:

1) Wizard City - I would like to be able to dive deeper into the pond in the Commons and see what's down there or maybe be able to return to Crab Alley with different quests. Also it would be nice to use the scrying pools more in quests.

2) Marleybone - Barkingham Palace (maybe Malistaire's undead have infiltrated the palace and are still wreaking havoc even after he is gone).

3) Dragonspyre - Go to Dragonspyre Academy Past like you go to Grand Chasm Past and be able to talk to professors from the DS schools that no longer exist in the present. Maybe they have some lost knowledge?

Housing in WC - it would be nice to be able to buy a house in different areas of WC (eg. buy a house in Firecat Alley so that when you enter/exit you appear in Firecat Alley).

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
I'd have to go through the whole game to find every place I wondered what was behind that... I'd have to say the gateway by Ashley the fire tree in DS, Barkingham Palace in MB, and the closed gates in Haunted Cave...

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
I would like you to let us go in the death cave in the haunted cave,the shop at the end of the shopping district,and the two doors at the nidavler

Hunter Ghostblood
Level 60 Fire
Legendary

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
Barkingham palace, dragonspire's past, and more of the libraries

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
i am thinking of some i can remember as my time as a starter like ... #1 the wizardcity library the part of it is blocked off and upstairs is 2 or 3 doors that you cant go in. #2 in krokotopia library i found a open way that is blocked the stairs are going down if there is i would love to see a basement. #3 in marleybone i see that (dont know exact spelling) barkinghahm palace is shut down under a door i would love to see if there is a hotel or somthing special behind there. #4 in mooshu in the world gate room there is a upstairs i would love to be up there and if you can add stairs to get up there it will be grate! and if you we're aloud on the deck on the outer side deck. #5 in dragonspyre there is other schools that you can't get into i would love too see the others. #5 in the grizzleheim nadviller there is 2 doors i call them the gatway to the sun or gatway to the moon but they are not open #6 finally in celestia in the first place you go to there is a hudge giant door that is blocked wht is behind there and also in the base camp there is different square houses and they look kind of like a shed. thanks fo reading sorry its long and sorry for bad spelling

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
I would like to see what is behind the gates in the haunted cave beside Lord Nightshade's Tower. It would be an interesting twist if what was behind the door was for Malistare's wife! It was her space to do what she wanted with it, filled it with towers and works of art, large open fields and whatever else she wanted that malistare gave to her.

But some of the creatures from the haunted cave found a way inside and have been staying there, dormant for years, corrupting her land! The wizards job is to clear all of the bad guys out and return that place to it's former state. ( I guess also block the hole they came in through as well.)

It would be a great way to introduce new creatures to defeat and see a little bit more of the history of mailstare, malistare's wife, and what happened between them. You could, as the final boss or something, find the thing that made malistare's wife sick and defeat it. Maybe you could put in a little scene where mailstare's wife in ghost form, or even malistare himself, comes to thank you for what you did. Now THAT would be very interesting. (To me at least.)

P.S. (I don't think i am spelling Malistare right)

Survivor
May 29, 2009
i think the place by nightshades tower where it has the cave but whith the bars over it should have a place in it

Survivor
Nov 20, 2009
i would like to see that door behind the books in headmasters tower and the door in marly bone that has the two dogs in front of it

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Hello dear professor

I would really like to see that place on hounted cave.
First i thought it was like a place were you can only go when you are level 60.
Ok at least thank you for reading this.

Noah Shadowslinger level 60 legendary pyromancer.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
I would like to see the floating tower in colossus blvd opened near kerby longspear behind brisk breeze opened.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2009
I would like to see the door in headmasters tower were the books are.
I would also like to see the door in marly bone with the two dogs in front of it.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
i want to see the door in Ambrose's house to the left, the one with all the books

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I'd have to say either the Nidavellir doors or Barkingham Palace- probably Barkingham since Marleybone is my favorite world.

Survivor
May 16, 2010
Hello,
I would like to see whats behind the Huge door in the plaza of conquests behind lazzlo (Not sure of his name). It looks as if it would take you to the bast of the volcano. Thanks!
Steven Lifehand

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
ya i agree with falmea about barkingham palace because i just finished big ben yesterday and i thought i would go there but i went to mooshu instead. i love mooshu and all that but i would love to see whats behind those doors. and i also have to agree with whoever said that about the wizard city shopping district shop across from the housing shop. i have seen the light on lots and lots of times (even though i dont go to wc too often) and i cant go in it. and i noticed that lots of other wizards get frustrated when they cant go in it either. o and i hope that all you wizard101 players have fun out there! :D 8) :)

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Some of the places I would like to see would be:
-The gate with the death logo on it near lord nightshade's tower
-More of the wizard city library
Also the massive fantasy palace looks so big but you can only go like halfway up the castle, it would be really cool if you could make it bigger so you can go through the WHOLE castle. I know that seems a little far fetched, but you could take the people's castle away that own it while you update it then give them the new version when you finished.

thank you for listening 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
May 06, 2010
Well, i hate to be picky and all but..... In dragonspyre academy, all the trees are chopped down except the death and fire tree....... But you cant enter the death school. I would like to see an interior to the death school along with a few side quests from the death tree maybe.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
A few things I would like to see would, for one, be the Death door in Haunted Caves right next to Nightshade. Another would prolly be behind the curtain on the left of the "throne room" of the new giftcard Massive Fantasy Palace

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
UNLOCKED... ______________________________________________________2 small doors by the world gate in MB
gate the dogs in MB are gaurding
Haunted cave's cave that had the death symbol
CHANGES
able to train for treasure cards to have them in your nomal deck:1 train point
not to loose all mana when you flee (1/2 or lower)
Dungeon countdown resets when a player leaves the spiral spot<---???

Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
I'd like the tower in the Massive Fantasy Palace, the Death Gate in the Haunted Cave, the Headmaster's door, or maybe the Barkingham Palace.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
i would like to be able to go inside the tents that teh marleybones set up in krokotopia and celestia.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
I would like to be able to go inside the tents set up by the marleybonians in krokotopia and celestia. :)