Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-21-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
hello professor i would also like to see the inside of the schools of dragonspyre acanemy.

i also have an idea for a new world. it is an ice world that has polar tundra.
also as i recall malistair stole one of bartelbys eyes and in that world, ambrose needs a special ingrediant to locate bartlebys missing eye. during this world you should increase the lvl cap to 70. i think this will be a great world and it would also be great to finally be able to know what happened to bartlebys missing eye. to make this world nicer, the ingrediant could be the prized posestin onf the natives of that worl so you will need to help them to get it like grizzlehiem. after this world, you might also want tho make a very dangerous world where malistairs father keeps the eye and he is evil like his son. please reply to me if you will consider to creat this idea. i have a feeling that these new worlds will indeed make this game feel like the adventure of a life time.please respond ant thanks for reading. :D :-) :D :-) :D 8)

sincerely, Drainer777

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
hi, i would like to be able to go behind the gate at the VERY end of the haunted cave it has a death logo on it but we can't access it :( ps i hate this cold 8-I please open the gate- Jared FireStaff

Fire wizard

lvl 54

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
Me and my whole family play. We would love to see the 2 doors in the basement dungeon in GH open for new challenges. A little more clarity for the pet hatching options wouldnt hurt either We would like to see some new lower level crafting choices. Oh, and more house and decorating contests... because its super fun to see some awesome houses.

Thanks
Chase lightbreaker
legendary necromancer

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
1) The door with the death symbol in Nightshade (Haunted Cave).
2) The roped places in the Wizard City Library.
3) The place in the Headmasters office behind the books...

If these were open that would be amazing and it would give us level 60 something to do :)

Thanks Guys,

Love the game!

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Hi, Professor.

I really would like to see an extension to Celestia and also and extension on levels so they can go to level 100 because so many other wizards got to level 60 in like a few days after Celestia started. I would be SO HAPPY if you could do that. Thank you for your time. I hope you like the color of the words. :)

Survivor
Oct 22, 2010
One of my favorite places is MooShu, there are a lot of huts and house's that could be developed. It also would be wonderful if there were more pet drops as well.

I love the Nina pigs and they way they bounce. :D
I also like all the different types of Oni's in MooShu

Survivor
Oct 22, 2010
Favorite Places

Would like to see more people in each section of Wizard City.

There are so many houses that it would be nice if we could meet the people who live in them as well as help them out with the creatures on their street.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
Behind the red curtains in massive fantasy palace.

I found the secret passage there, but those red curtains are driving me nuts lol

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
The "fire cave" in golem court and "ice forge" in grizzelheim could be expanded to "streets" with secret shops or NPCs to visit.

Also, what is Gamma's chamber for anyway? Early on, I thought that might be access to the spiral. Could we 'port from there? Could gamma have special quests for you throughout the sprial?

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
I would like to go in rooms throughout the spiral like in the commons and stuff

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Barkingham Palace for sure! I have always wanted to see inside and would love to see the queen. Also, in the library in Wizard City, I think the library hallways should be open. The Nidavellir doors should be open as well, because they are very intriguing. There is nothing more mysterious than a locked door. Hope to see all the mysteries of the spiral revealed!

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
Honestly you know know the door in haunted cave by nightshade with a death sign on it? ya i would LOVE to see it open!

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
Definately the Barkingham Palace. I'm not sure if that's the right name, but i have always been curious of what was behind the big wooden gates with the guards in Marylbone's Reagent Square (not sure if i spelled that right either lol).

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
I was thinking about that one place in marlybone where the one zebra is standing it was for a celestia quest and I was thinking what was in there so open the place it would be COOL :D

Survivor
May 15, 2010
oh!
for me, i'd love to see the insides of...
1. the death door in the haunted cave, near stormdrain tower A.K.A. nightshade's tower.
2. the shop across from the housing shop in the shopping district, that has lights on, but you cannot enter.
3. perhaps the barkingham palace, like you said, professor falmea!
4. the floating island in krokotopia that cannot be reached. not the secret shop above the spiral chamber, but the one on the west side of the oasis.
5. maybe dragon's mouth cave can go further? instead of that small area, that is.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Well, there is a crack in Dragon's Mouth Cave (you know where the lava comes out) and i would really like to go behind there. Actually, i want to go behind there so bad a made a story and a short video with my 2 friend (Cassandra Dreamflower and Grace Ranbowdust.) And Dragon's Mouth Cave is my favorite place of all the worlds :D so yeah. there are other real cool places to go and all but i would really love to go behind the cracks and see the cave behind the dragon and into the lava. After going past the crack my life shall be complete heh. I would ever so much like to go behing sooooo muchh :D.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
christopher62597 wrote:
There are four unfamiliar areas in explored worlds that I would like to visit.

1. I know this is not entirely unexplored but I would love too see the corridors of the Wizard City Library.

2. I would also like to see the corridors of the Krok Library.

3. There is another floating island over the Oasis that I would like to see.

4. Just like you Professor Falmea I would love to see Barkingham Palace.

I hope we can go to these places, ty for reading.

1 and 2 are already possible, do you mean you would like them to be more interesting?
3, do you mean the one with the secret shop? If so, its already possible too, you just need a little patience
4, don't we all? :)

Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
joey110498 wrote:
i would like to see what is in the haunted cave gate near nightshade's tower some people think it should be a new dungeon

Actually it's a small area, for a death quest (I think)

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
I would like to see a door that could give all wizards access at a certain level to the convert prisms for all schools. I know there is a door in collossus now to give all access to disspell spells but how about somewhere to help with second schools and other school spells for like villians to attack.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
Side corridors in the WC library!

Maybe there can be like a Journal, Almanac, Manual...etc. that tells you all the things you've defeated so far.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
What I would like to see is... Well Marleybone is my favrioute world so I would like to see more of that. Barkingham Palace all the way but what I would like to see is more of Newgate Prison like you get to see the other cells and stuff

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
I would love to go into Barkingham Palace. I have always wanted to see whats inside :-)

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
Hi. I read the replies for this and i think they are all good ideas. The only thing I would want to see bgut haven't seen yet was in The Great Spyre. In Malistaire's area there are a lot of unknown things. There is a pathway down to a house that you can't go inside, this guy (I forget his name) is on the way to malistaire and is just there for no apparent reason, and there is other bosses on the way to malistaire. Could you make a side quest, or a quest to go to another world or something, involving these extra things in malistaire's dugneon.

Also i would love to know more about the two extra doors in Nidavelir and also the two doors that aren't part of a quest that you can go in.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I agree with EVERYTHING that has been said on here. But one I thought of is that Dragon Mouth's Cave could be expanded. I mean, just for the fun of it. What would be awesome Is if it were a MAZE and if you got to the end you could open a chest or something. Also, there is a battle area at Lady Orial's hedge maze. If it isn't already, wizards could fight her for a side quest or something. I wouldn't know only because I am a fire wizard.

Alyssa Sparklecould
~?'s~
Yoo!

Grandmaster Pyromancer