Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-21-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
Hi Professor!

I'm really, really curious about that mysterious dragon-bust switch in the Labyrinth, on the opposite end from Dean Darkflame's entrance. I wonder if that was supposed to open a rift under the lava to somewhere like the other switches do?

--KBB

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
I like to see what inside Backingham Place and the other floating inland in Kropkoita

Survivor
May 26, 2009
In the Karahan Palace There is a Bug to where if you port to someone while there entering the dungeon, It takes you to a secret room with 4 levers, We spent hours trying to figure out what it was for but we couldnt, maybe You can use that bug to unlock a secret boss, In my opinion I think KI should make a lot more hidden bosses in each world, And I dont mean hidden like easy to find bosses like Smogger, I mean bosses that are super super hidden and take a lot of searching to find

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
I am SO agreeing with Professor Falmea! Ever since I came to Marleybone, I have been wanting to see what has been behind that door for song long, also known as Barkingham Palace.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
I agree with Alex! That would be sooooo Awesome to be able to explore and never know which door would lead to something exciting and unique, like new bosses or cool chests or gardens and fields of all kinds.. All of this ideas were great, only I wouldn't change them daily... Maybe monthly? Or bi-weekly?

Other than that.. the second combination for the door in the in dungeon in Krok has been puzzling me for a while, I've tried many combinations with no luck, the unexplored island in krok.. and the idea about Barkingham Palace and a quest for the Queen would be really cool too.....

As I said though, I would trade all of these to be able to find new and exciting random bosses with awesome drops!!

:) Neela (Legendary Pyromancer)

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
I'd love to see more in all the houses, more random areas, more of Golem Court's Dragon Cave, the death gate in the Dark Cave, and more of the school towers in Ravenwood.

Phantom of the Opera, level 100 Phantom-mancer.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
I'd like to see the Colussal Boulvard houses. All the shops and stuff!!

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
I think than door in Plaza Of Conquests behind Lazlo Starblade should be Shrannik The Shrouded Wizard Balance Rank 8 boss 4,500 health with Terrorwing Veteran as a assistant fighter. Barkingham Palace should be a whole new place in Marleybone. And what's with Firevein? A boss just walking around
Coyle GriffinHeart Level 44 Master Pyromancer 8)

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
You should be able to battle your professers once you beat Malistaire 1st time 8)

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
I was disappointed when there were no quests in Celestia that took us through the GIANT blocked doors at the back of the Survey Camp. Whatever is behind them must be spectacular. Maybe some cheating boss creature that even the Celestians were scared of?

Survivor
Oct 04, 2010
I would love to see more of Dragonspyre from the Past Chasm instance. It would be cool to see how the rest of Dragonspyre looked in its prime just as the dragon titan army was coming to destroy it. Meet the locals (now ghost but then still breathing). Maybe learn a few things or scavenger hunts for all those massive piles of treasure you can see in the vaults. Surely someone would love to put all that treasure in a museum (perhaps the one in Marleybone). It would be cool to see a new Dragonspyre once you save it from the past for those who complete the quests.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
:D Hey professor Falmea i have 2 options about your theory; #1: You should open the gate in haunted cave near stormdraid tower! Wonder what that could be??? #2: You could open the coridors in the Wizard City libary the ones that are ropped Cya and Thanks for reading this

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010

Hi Professor Falmea,

I always wanted to see what's behind the death door in Hunted Cave next to the Lord Nightshade's tower. I would also want to see the corridors in the Wizard City Libary. Anothaer thing i want to see is Barkingham Palace in Marley Bone.

so please if you can do this for me i would be thankful!

Your Sincerely

Dawid Level 38 Magus Pyformance

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009

i would really like to know what is behind the door in barkinham palace, these a sign with a name but you cant go inside and ive wanted to go inside ever since i started playing wiard101!
well i really hope that you open barkingham palace thankyou!
Molly Ravenflame
Legandary Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
i would like to see the door near nightshades tower and also maybe the area in the watermole village where you can go on the boat to the ocean.

Allan-level 59 thaumaturge

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
1) I too would like to see whats behind the 2 Nidavellir doors in Grizzlehiem
2) The other floating island over the Oasis
3) Barkingham Palace
4) I too would like to know what is behind "door number four" in Celestia Base Camp - it is the door to the left of the Test of Spheres with four dots in the symbol.
5) Dragonspyre's past. I love the dungeon where you go back in time and see Dragonspyre before the Dragon Titan destroyed it.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
In the small edition of the marleybone neighborhood house, you should be able to see behind the other doors in the neighborhood at of course, a higher price. I think that this might increase the popularity of the house and maybe, you could have more than one person living in the neighborhood, each with a seperate house. This would be really cool. Thanks-
Cat

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
hi just an idea but i think each world should posess at least one unknown or unexplored region like as if even the teacher are suprised but thats me. i think mooshu should have a side quest that alows exploration of the mnt "fuji" a now dormant volcano that is threatining to become active once again because the oni seek revenge on you for defeating them and you have to fight them all. surprise ending their being controlled by a dragon. simillar thing in grisslhim except grimmlins and an ice giant threaten ragnorock. same in barkingham palace except kraken and robots kidnap the queen you know end of the world for each area. also maybe some world expansion like a jungle area or the "congo" where you have to fight magic medicine men or cheeky monkeys and a roman world fighting gladiators or roman soldiers i think these might be asking to much but i think it is at least it is a sugestion.

ps. honestly i think ill just be happy knowing i was able to use the phrase "cheeky monkey" once in my life
thank you for you time
cole duskweaver

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
i seriouly think that there should be another boss for all the people who havent finished celestia sorry but celestia wasnt as good as ds and others

Survivor
Oct 02, 2009
There are dozens of gated/forbidden portals in wizard 101's realms. I'd like to see any number of them opened but especially a middle level realm like Grizzleheim or Mooshu. And of course another realm higher than Celestia would be awesome - I'm sure it's in the making. Right?

Explorer
May 02, 2010
Most of all the unexplored island in Krokatopia. I am hoping is a continuation of brisk breeze tower quest line with athame that gives attack boost as prize. Also would be nice to see what is behind death door in haunted cave. I am even curious about what would happen if broken key from warehouse is fixed and used. Maybe entrance to secret part of Celestia.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
hey its shinywolf i would LOVE to be able to see:
1. the gate next to nightshades tower in haunted cave
2. whats inside the building in the WC shopping district, its lights are on but you cant go in.
3. and finally the blocked off area in the palace of FIRE.

p.s. Prof. Falmea i'm a master pyromancer and i HATE the winter we NEED SUMMER :XD :D:8)

Blaze Shadowflame lv. 40 master pyromancer

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
I would very much like to see what the doors in Nidavellir (sp?) hide behind them. Also, the schools in Dragonspyre peak my curiosity. Just for fun I've noticed on firecat alley there seems to be a floating area near the guard you get quests from in the beginning. Maybe it could be a secret shop in the future? Thanks for your time and efforts to make this a wonderful game!

Mary RubyBlade LVL 60 Sorcerer
Iridian Legend LVL 18 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 20, 2008
I agree with you professor i would like to see what the barkingham palace looks like. i have always wondered what it is there for besides looking pretty. plus there is a gate in the haunted cave that has a death symbol on it and cant get in. is it just for death or what is it for? i would like to see the inside of that too.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
it seems to me that the story behind the gobblers having to leave their home is unfinished. maybe we could go to that world? also in nightside it seems to end suddenly with out a conclussion. be nice if there was more.
in krokotopia what about investigating the underworld as in the egyptian mythology. i would like to see a world of trees, we have the school trees, they had to come from somewhere else, right? in Clesistia it feels like the next step should be into space to other worlds.