Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-21-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
I wpould like to see the wizard city gates in the wizard city library open,then at krokitopia i woud like the gates to that library open,then marleybone i would like to see barkingham palace,and then dragonsprye i wpoulg like to the the big doors at the library at dragonsprye open

Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
I agree with flash 33. The 2 nidavellir doors i find them very curious. Would love to see a cool dungeon challenge behind those doors for Legendary Wizards only. And maybe a quest that had Merle Ambrose assisting you in the final dungeon boss battle like a minion does during that fight. That would be great! It would be a solo fight! And no henchmen allowed.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
I'd like to be able to go up the stairs inside houses and see what's on the top floor.

Also - In Marleybone we run around on the roofs but there has to be streets below. I really want to be able to wander around the marleybone streets, go into hidden shops, visit normal people that have small side quests such as go to my neighbor and get me something, and find books, scrolls, and oldsters who can tell me the rest of the backstory behind the world.

Also, in Krok there's an island with a building on it. Rumor has it that it was active on the test server but left out of the real game. How about doing something with it?

Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
I would like Barkingham palace and the locked door on the right of Lord Nightshade's castle to be opened. plz plz open them kingsisle

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
I'm Frankyf64. I would like access to...
1. Barkingham palace
2. The gate in Nightside that we can't get into.
3. More action in Nightside.
4. More access in Moo Shu
5. Being able to speak to Ambrose
6. Another world!
7. More levels we get our last best spell at level 58 then we turn level 60 and things are over. :(
8. More side quests.
Professor Falmea I'm a Necromancer and love the cold. :P

Sincerly
Frankyf64

Survivor
May 01, 2009
I would like to go into the door inside haunted cave that has the Death School Sign on it. Knowing that have beat the game, I know there's still things to be unlocked, but for years i've been wondering whats past the death door. I figured it was a death cave for death students to get a new spell such as Scarecrow, Poison, and many others. If not that I would ABSOLUTLY love to go in the blocked halls of the library. Thats also like the door in haunted cave but I figured those halls were for decoration. Also in the Massive Fantasy Palaces where the balcony like things are to the side of the island in the front part would be so awesome to be able to go to and ride a gyphon around the island. I think we should also be able to go into the door beside Merle's desk thats blocked by books. I know there so many treasures to be found beneath the spiral and they would have to be great know how great the game is itself. I also think there should be a second ship Bjorn Ironclaws takes us to for like another land of GH if you have beaten GH.

Thanks, William Shadowbreaker

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
Definatly Barkingham Palace. That would be awesome!!!! Also it would be really interesting to see those apartments in Marleybone. Ex: in Chelsea Court the little houses/appartments on the side xD That would be great.

Sydney Boom- Grangmaster Thamaturge lvl 58
Sydney Sandcatcher- Magus Sorcerer lvl 39
Lauren Jade- Journeyman Thugerist lvl 18

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Nida Vellir in Grizzleheim: when you walk in there's two paths that lead downwardsto the left and right of the path through which you entered. They lead to doors that I am suspecting have something to do with celestian magic, since they have tile mosaics in front of them that show a sun and a moon respectively.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
i would love to see the dragonspyre houses and be able to got to drogonspyre!

by: Brooke RainBlossim

Survivor
Nov 27, 2008
I still remember the first time I went into malisters instance.

It was really cool, but there were a few doors in there that were closed. I always thought it was behinds those doors that malistere kept all his stolen tresures from wizardcity.

Perhaps there is another chapter in the malistere story?

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
christopher62597 wrote:
There are four unfamiliar areas in explored worlds that I would like to visit.

1. I know this is not entirely unexplored but I would love too see the corridors of the Wizard City Library.

I actually posted a quest for the corridors of WC library-search 'New Dungeon' and look for a topic with that name. I posted it there.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Hey! professor Falmea I really want to know how to get to this place in the pyrimad ( sorry if i spelled it wrong ) in krockatopia you go up to the palace of fire but dont go in and look faceing the krock statue the look up there is a door way up there. thanks for reading

wizard: Samuel, magus thamuturge
level 35

Survivor
May 19, 2009
Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
I think that Barkingham palace should be a harder dungeon almost like the warehouse but not too hard because it could leave people frustrated and the two doors in Merele Ambrose's house shold be another room. :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8)

Brianna Goldcoin level 60 death
Natalie Emeraldflower 52 life

P.S. I totally agree winter is not my favorite season

Survivor
May 04, 2009
the places i would like to see are:

1. the castle in MB

2. the gate by nightshades tower

3. the halls in the WC libary that are closed off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

p.s. i like the spring and summer time too but you really should enjoy the fall and winter time too. without winter people would not need fire to warm up.

and if you cant read something please try your best because i cant spell that well with big or unfamiler words

i would really like to see the places that are posted please.

see you in school falmea.

Megan master pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
While I can understand technical limitations, time etc. And I dont think accessing EVERY house is either practical or for that matter, why?
It is hard to pick just 1, so I picked an area from 2 that has caused me curiousity.
Grizzleheim: beind the waterfall, located behind the palace
Barkingham Palace

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
i agree with this:

there is a door in wizard city with a death school logo on it in the haunted cave next to the harvest lords or lord nightshades tower. i would like to see more of nightside.

I've always wanted to know where that lead.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
i wanna see behind the death door in the haunted cave it has bother me for like 2 years not knowing what is behind it O.o

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
I would like to see more dark areas like Nightside, Dark Cave, and the Haunted Cave. There is very little 'dark' areas. Maybe a whole realm with a haunted theme.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
Barkingham Palace would be awesome if we could go in it. We could maybe have a couple recipe vendors pet sellers and all kinds of merchsnts in there.:)

By the way i am an ice student:D
And i am loving the cold weather. When summer comes us ice students will melt.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
In the pyrimad of fire there is a ramp behind the statue of anbus near the professor going down to a door ,now what is down in that area lol
and what is in the towers of the massive fantsy castle ? ty robin10

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
I would like to see whats behind the 2 massive doors in nidavellir, grizzlehiem.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
There are actually a few places I would like to be unlocked around the spiral....

1. The door blocked by stacks of books in Merle Ambrose's house (It's to the left of Proffessor Ambrose.)

2. The houses in Wizard City, Marleybone and Mooshu.

3. The unaccessable floating island in Krokotopia.

4. Barkingham Palace

5. The gate with the Death symbol on it in the Haunted Cave next to Nightshade's tower.

6. (I know this isn't exactly a place, but maybe you could let the Wizards have access to riding the carousel in Wizard City where you can play mini-games??)

7. The Library in Wizard City (the roped off, unaccessable places)

8. And the Krokotopia Library (the roped off, unaccessable places)

Thanks!

Emily UnicornHorn
Master Sorcerer
Balance Wizard

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
LEGOMAN5000 wrote:
Hi Professor,

You know that gate behind golem tower? I would like to know where it leads to.

Also i would like to know behind barkingham palace

Thx, Liam Stormhunter

The Gate behind Golem Tower?
That's easy.
If you have a Fire Student, you can enter it once. (or you could, Idk, Maybe they changed it)

~Haley Moonwhisper aka Jessica Starrider

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010

Hello!

I would love to see the other floating island above the oasis in Krokotopia! I spent WAY too much time trying to find out how to get up there, haha. I would also like to see Barkingham Palace as well, it just seems like Marleybone needs to have a little bit more things to do there.

Thank you and go ICE!

- Jessica Nightbringer
Master Thamaturge