Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-21-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
The cave in the corner of Golem Tower in Wizard City, Where you meet the Fire Dragon. Seems like a good place for a special mission or big boss, like somewhere behind the dragon statue in that cave. Would be cool.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
What would be nice, if there were more secret areas to discover ... like in some boss houses there are stairs to go up behind them but they are closed ...

Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
what is up with that house across from the housing shop in wizard city? i would like to see that explored, cause i sometimes see those lights on. also, i would like to know the mystery of those glass breaking sounds you always hear marleybone. thats all i can think of right now.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Oooh, thanks for making a thread like this :D I would love to see more of the Altar of Kings (I think that's what it's called.... The pyramid) because if you look down, there are lots of ramps going to unknown places, and I want to see more :)
I myself am fascinated by Egyptian history, so more of this pyramid would be awesome xD

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009

The doors in Nadavellir should lead somewhere! They are large and ominous and with the bosses in that area you would expect to conquer other ones who are just as tantalizing and fun to fight!

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
I would love to be able to visit other wizards homes. Just to see all thier wonderful decor and get ideas. You could always have the privacy button for those who don't want to be bothered by random strangers.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
proffessor falmea i have the PERFECT area you should open!!!
the last part of the haunted cave that is blocked with a death school symbol!
i think that place is the most concerned about, me and some of my friends always asked" dude whats behind that door?"
always wanted to see what is inside

make it a scary place, something that is like sunken city only more horrifying, like skulls everywhere or something, and call it something like
" the under world" or " the phantom world" or " area of the afterlife" or" the shadow world"
well you think of the names.
make it so we can fight the death overseer, or whoever it was that malorn ashthorn was talking about ( sorry i forgot his name), rank 10 boss with a lot of health and knows all death attcks ( make him cheat ;p) and drops cool pets, or death gear

but i digress. anyway please make a death area behind that death sealed gate in the last part of the haunted cave :P

paul darkflame lvl 60 necromancer

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
What about that cave in the Grizlehiem commons with the ghostly raven gaurding it. It kind of looks like burial grounds.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
I really wanna see barkingam palace that would definitely be my first choice. I also really wanna see the corridors of the library ... like what if it was infested with a monster called a book worm or so on? that would be really interesting.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
In krokatopia in the permid there is a stated of a krok and if you sand in the right place you can see a lower level. i would like to get down there!

Survivor
Aug 20, 2008
A well as all of the other places frequently mentioned, I would like to have more places in Regant's Square, Marleybone. There are lots of cool places there that are all locked up.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
i would like to see the gate in that cave by lord nightshade (maybe a dungeon) and the ds schools (maybe a boss in each). :)

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I would like to see whats behind that door where you go to get to test of the spheres. 8)

Survivor
May 15, 2009
I would love to see what's in the Barkingham Palace (not sure about the spelling). And also there's that tunnel next to the Crustacean Empire that I would love to explore.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2008
Apologies if any of these ideas have been posted already . On the map of the Village of Sorrow, there's a little spot behind that boss in the Dojo in the village (forgot name atm, but he's a fire boss and a pig). Or in Nidavellir, there's 2 huge locked doors. There's a locked death gate in the Haunted Cave in WC, a house down a ramp in the Path of Scales right before the DS Gurtoks, a locked door in the CL Base Camp, a mystery island in KT, Barkingham Palace, etc... :D . I'd love to see an adventure in any of these places, or maybe give us Legendary wizards a big challenge with those 2 doors in Nidavellir. It could have a huge Ice Giant and/or Dragon boss like all those paintings in GH depict them fighting each other. Can't wait for more of your updates, KI

Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
I would like to see the wizard city doors open at the wizard city library and the krokitopia library doors open then at maleybone i would like to see barkingham palace then at dragonspyre i would like the big doors at the dragonsprye library open

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
It's sure chilly here! I don't like it... give me a hot summer day over this cold, windy weather. I know Professor Greyrose so loves this time of year but... I just can't stand it! But one good thing is that it's Friday again, and it's one week closer to spring. Also, more importantly, it's time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, we'd like to talk about unexplored areas in familiar lands. In the worlds of the Spiral that have been discovered, tell us one place that you would be interested to see what's behind a door/space/area that seems like it should be open.

One example, I've heard that some students would be curious to see what the inside of Barkingham Palace looks like. We'd love to hear more, I'm sure there are a lot of curious Wizards out there!

Ice students, enjoy this time of year... someone has to ::grin::. Everyone else, stay warm, and to ALL Wizards, have a sparktacular weekend!

Well this is Justin Unicornflame and i would like to explore the barkingham palace. i hope you can help me with this :D

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Professor Falmea wrote:
It's sure chilly here! I don't like it... give me a hot summer day over this cold, windy weather. I know Professor Greyrose so loves this time of year but... I just can't stand it! But one good thing is that it's Friday again, and it's one week closer to spring. Also, more importantly, it's time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, we'd like to talk about unexplored areas in familiar lands. In the worlds of the Spiral that have been discovered, tell us one place that you would be interested to see what's behind a door/space/area that seems like it should be open.

One example, I've heard that some students would be curious to see what the inside of Barkingham Palace looks like. We'd love to hear more, I'm sure there are a lot of curious Wizards out there!

Ice students, enjoy this time of year... someone has to ::grin::. Everyone else, stay warm, and to ALL Wizards, have a sparktacular weekend!
hi professor f. i always wanted to see whats behind that door thats in the headmaster house. there's a door with tons of books stacked up in front of it. and also we all want to see mb queens. behind those doors with two gaurds standing in front of it.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
An idea for some of the houses in the shopping district is to make some kind of "salon/barber shop." This place can allow wizards to buy new hairdos and change their faces if they want (with crowns or gold). This will also be great because there would be a larger variety of hairs and faces to choose from. There could also maybe be new colors added with a swatch system to make your own kind of color for hair and even eyes.

Just an idea..
Oh p.s. It may also be cool if wizards could take off their hats completely (even the original hat when the wizard was first created) and show off their entire head (maybe holding their helmets/hats to the side)

Thanks for allowing us to include our ideas!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I think there should be some secret more secret training shops around the spiral, maybe with some new moves to!

Maybe an secret shop for pets that you can buy some crown pets for gold, or just pets you can't get anywhere else or any more except by going there.

Also I don't see the point in having any buildings you can't go into, maybe set some people in each building, and make a certain level to access some but there should be someone in each building.

That's all I can think of right now.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
Just a couple of suggestions for a game that's already great:

1 - Almost every boss battle has a door/grate/portcullis that doesn't open when the battle's over. Suggest these open at random to reveal treasure, reagents, hostages to be rescued, or (ugh) another boss.

2 - The MB landing platforms all have doors marked "to the street" or similar. It would be nice to be able to get off the roofs for a while.

3 - Roving "secret" trainers behind random doors. They set up shop for a specific school and/or a limited period of time. Those who make the effort to find them get a new spell.

And BTW, thank youthankyouthankyou for all your hard work.

Autumn Crowthorn
Legendary Death/Life

Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
I would like to see some places in gh or olde town open up because that would be cool and like put some card trainers to

Survivor
May 09, 2009
I know this is not entirely unexplored but I would love too see the corridors of the Wizard City Library

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
There are some very well written and imaginative suggestions!

Mine is in dragonspyre. Once you are able to ride the dragon to Malistairs lair, There might be some turns you could take while riding the dragon into other caves. There could be a whole new area there. Loot caves where you have to fight a guardian dragon to get their loot and gold from them. Like a potion bottle refill station, but instead of the mini games you fight a dragon for a full refill.

:)

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
Hi Professor,

You know that gate behind golem tower? I would like to know where it leads to.

Also i would like to know behind barkingham palace

Thx, Liam Stormhunter