Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New "New World Ideas For Wizard101"

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 21, 2009
I know there is already a post for new world ideas for Wizard101 but I think it is very crowded so I thought to make this just for a new column. I have world ideas too though. I've already had a Greek Mythology world but I wanna make it better, so here it is!

Name of World: Mount Olympus or Olympia.

Story:It starts with Hermes, messenger of the gods, gives a message to Headmaster Ambrose that Mount Olympus has been attacked by Morgantine soldiers. And almost all of the Olympians, a council of the 12 gods & goddesses, except Zeus has been coruppted by Morganthe herself! So Ambrose calls on you to go to Mount Olympus to free the coruppted Olympians & drive out Morganthe & her soldier's. When you get there you end up in the Acropolis, their commons, & you meet up with Hermes who wants you to go talk to Zeus himself to find out what is happening on the world. So eventually he asks you if you could go free the gods & goddesses who have been coruppted. Eventually you have to fight Hades who has been working with Morganthe to coruppt the Olympians. Morganthe promised Hades that she would give the world to him after the conquest of the world, she lied. But after you kill Hades you talk to Zeus & free the world & the Gods & Goddesses.

Areas:
The Acropolis: Mt. Olympus' commons, Prospector Zeke, the shops, & Spiral door is there.
Cytherea: The realm of Aphrodite that is beautiful on a beach near her place of birth. With Swans, Dolphins, Doves, & Rose Bushes everywhere.
Atlantis: The realm of Poseideon that is under water that has remnants of a Celestian colony with Greek accents submerged by Posiedeon himself.
Spartus: The realm of Ares is a giant battlefield with trenches, army camps, make-shift forts, & a red sky.
Elusinia: The realm of Persephone, goddesses of the harvest, where Olympains get there source of food.
Metis: Realm of Athena, goddesses of knowledge, a town full of knowledge ravaged by Morgantine soldiers.
Tartarus: Relam of Hades, a realm full of dark caves with horror's around every corner.

I know this is long, it took me awhile too, but I hope you guys like it & post your ideas for a world too. I'll post more wrold ideas & more about Mt. Olympus too. Thanks for reading

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Nice idea, I like it, though there should be something form morganthes prophecy there. I love coming up with ideas for new worlds, so here is one I made up on the spur of the moment!( be warned, this post will be long)

Avian: a world where humans with wings fly careless and free, protected by the barrier known as the Mirror ( Morganthes prophecy: the Mirror will break)The mirror keeps any evil out of Avian.

Morganthe manages to breach this mirror, but even so, only a little of her army could get in. The ones that could get in almost took over, but the Mooshuians( I think thats what you call them) had heard of morganthe and your rescue of Celestia, and managed to raise an army to halt/ delay the conquer of Avian. The Mooshuians call you to help them, and you have to drive the forces of evil out of Avian by wrecking their stratagies, machines, plans,etc. You finally get them out by defeating their general, the terrible Bonemaster. ( Wraith, rank 13 boss, 13,600 health.) After you defeat him, you find a scroll that says Morganthe is going to go after the Horn, an item that grants you one wish. And thats it.

New rank 9 spells: Storm: Typhon( A giant with the power of storm)1390 damage to all and + 25% storm strength
Fire: A canyon, flowing with lava. A creature of fire comes up and hits you with an axe of flame. 980-1050, and -40 accuracy.
Ice: Glacial movement: An iceberg rises and hits you with incredible speed. 810 damage and stun.
Balance: Set: A giant with a croc head summons an army of kroks and they all hit you at once. 725 damage and 45% power pip chance.
Life: A wildclaw attack your opponant and plus 50% heal strength
Myth: Scylla: A monster with 6 or 7 heads that try to eat you. 120 damage and 900 damage.
Death: Hades: a creature in a dark cloak with burning eyes that shoots black flames at you. 780 damage and half back to you

Areas: Whirlwind center: The commons of the area. there are no monsters here, and it is a big platform held up by tornadoes and metal walkways to the other areas.
Hurricane Avenue: an outside area buffeted by strong winds. this area resembles a small village and the outside area near it.
Cave of Wind: a cave on hurricane avenue. It resembles the Haunted Cave in Wizard City, except the trees are alive and there are pits of flame near some of the houses.
Forest of Gust: this area is really a forest indoors, with forest plumage and branches for the boundarys of sidewalks.
Mountain of Solitude:A big mountain. you need to get to the top. you get to the top of it by completing the quests at the bottom of the mountain, and you work your way up the 5 sections of the mountain. At the top there is a big temple, but it is a dungeon.
The Wind Lab: this is a dungeon. this lab used to be used for good, but the army came in and drove the Avians out,and are now using it for sinister purposes. It is made of dull metal, much like a Marleybonian lab. It is the only street without a wind theme.
The 3 streets of Breezemasters: this is actually 3 streets, but they all look the same. there is a beach, and near it are beach houses, and the wind is blowing. lots of seashells and sand castles. Each street of Breezemasters is harder than the last.

The High Aviary: This is a dungeon, and you are in a HUGE cage, with Avians fighting Morganthes army here. there are lots of exotic plants.

Whew that took over an hour to post! Comment on my ideas, But yours is REALLY awesome too. Cya :) ( btw I could also post a new world after this one later, just to follow up)

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
Survivor
May 04, 2009
i like your world idea.

if could make a world it would be called NAGUARDIA.
8)

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
christopher62597 wrote:
I know there is already a post for new world ideas for Wizard101 but I think it is very crowded so I thought to make this just for a new column. I have world ideas too though. I've already had a Greek Mythology world but I wanna make it better, so here it is!

Name of World: Mount Olympus or Olympia.

Story:It starts with Hermes, messenger of the gods, gives a message to Headmaster Ambrose that Mount Olympus has been attacked by Morgantine soldiers. And almost all of the Olympians, a council of the 12 gods & goddesses, except Zeus has been coruppted by Morganthe herself! So Ambrose calls on you to go to Mount Olympus to free the coruppted Olympians & drive out Morganthe & her soldier's. When you get there you end up in the Acropolis, their commons, & you meet up with Hermes who wants you to go talk to Zeus himself to find out what is happening on the world. So eventually he asks you if you could go free the gods & goddesses who have been coruppted. Eventually you have to fight Hades who has been working with Morganthe to coruppt the Olympians. Morganthe promised Hades that she would give the world to him after the conquest of the world, she lied. But after you kill Hades you talk to Zeus & free the world & the Gods & Goddesses.

Areas:
The Acropolis: Mt. Olympus' commons, Prospector Zeke, the shops, & Spiral door is there.
Cytherea: The realm of Aphrodite that is beautiful on a beach near her place of birth. With Swans, Dolphins, Doves, & Rose Bushes everywhere.
Atlantis: The realm of Poseideon that is under water that has remnants of a Celestian colony with Greek accents submerged by Posiedeon himself.
Spartus: The realm of Ares is a giant battlefield with trenches, army camps, make-shift forts, & a red sky.
Elusinia: The realm of Persephone, goddesses of the harvest, where Olympains get there source of food.
Metis: Realm of Athena, goddesses of knowledge, a town full of knowledge ravaged by Morgantine soldiers.
Tartarus: Relam of Hades, a realm full of dark caves with horror's around every corner.

I know this is long, it took me awhile too, but I hope you guys like it & post your ideas for a world too. I'll post more wrold ideas & more about Mt. Olympus too. Thanks for reading
We can make a world with all schools in Ravenwood to make a new world called Wizard Town. The final boss will be Malastair and you need to defeat the final boss in Celastia to get the key. Thank you!

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
We can make a world called Wizard Town for all schools.

Areas: Wizard Town site:Shops,Zeak,Gamma
New Town Blvd:mosters from Celastia and Drangonspyer
Crab Subway: mosters from Mooshu,train to Myth Subway
Wizardwood:mosters from Wizard City
Celastia Court:bosses from Celastia
The Vault of Life:bosses from Kropatopa
Headmaster Way: mosters from all world
Death Street:Bazzar,bosses from Wizard City
Myth subway:train to Crab Subway
Fire Cafe:all fire mosters
Balence Place: all balence mosters

Thank you for reading my world ideas!

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
we can make a world called wizard town.

wizard 101 can make the world ideas

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Hello :)

When a post similiar to this was created years ago, I came up with something like the "Mirror World."

I still find it very intriguing, even after all these additional worlds that have been released. I also think it could easily fit into the Morganthe chapter quite well.

Everyone starts out in wizard city. Wizard City is the first world we complete, and the most distant world by the time we reach Celestia. I'd like to see a return to Wizard City.

The 'Mirror World' is the very first breathtaking adventure in Wizard City, in polar opposite. You are no longer part of the wizards, you are part of the monsters! The Wizard101 teachers are no longer your teachers, but your bosses that want to see you captured!

Remember our first quest where we had to free Unicorn Way from those spooky ghosts? Well, our first mission in the "Mirror World" would begin by having to get rid of some pesky wizards from Wizard City to SAVE the ghosts. Those wizards would be randomly generated wizards of all colors (in the beginnner level 1 costumes), of all elements. (And none of the boring, dull, lame, and unoriginal Ice/Fire Krakens, Ice/Fire Stormzilla's, etc. Each elemental wizard will have their own elemental attacks, and stats accordingly.)

This is Morganthe's plot to corrupt us. In an attempt to fool us with such an illusion, Morganthe wants to make us into a force of evil and destruction.
Near the conclusion of the world, we will become to realize that all this was an illusion, and we never fought our kin to begin with. After a series of epic boss battles, facing our own school teachers, and seeing all their power and glory first hand in action, we'd face none other than Merle Ambrose himself!

We'd see first hand a climactic show-down between us, and Merle (no cheap cheats, tricks, or aces up the sleeves, that will make the overall fight cheap and dirty.) We'd see for the first time what Merle does, and can do, and for the first time what every school teacher is really made of.

After the fight, or the conclusion, Wizard City would turn into, Wizard City, world 1. The chapter has ended! (But could always revisit Mirror World to refight some of those epic boss battles, if wished so.)

Just typing about it, and writing a post about it makes me all passionate about that idea, and I can only wish for something like this to be worked on. The reason I picked Wizard101 for this is because Wizard City was the first most enjoyable experience I had with this game, and would not have such quite an impact being a "Mirror World" if it were some other world.

A new innovative battle system could be implemented, where you (the wizard101) had to walk around in a predetermined pattern in order to trigger encounters. (Wizard City npc's running into you as if THEY were doing the quests!) That would also stipulate a much more creative 'encounter method' and may prove to be a whole lot of fun.

At either rate, I better stop typing now, or this post may never ever end!