Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

55+

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
I know this is something we dont rather talk about but, i come from some ruff games like WoW, SC2, EQ etc. I was thinking about pvp. I am sure people can agree with me when there level 10 getting beat by a 60. I think they should make it so where they have to battle by every five levels. ex a level 1 vs 5 max or 55 vs 60 max cause some people have probaly lost millions of times in non membership pvp

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
scupert12345 wrote:
I know this is something we dont rather talk about but, i come from some ruff games like WoW, SC2, EQ etc. I was thinking about pvp. I am sure people can agree with me when there level 10 getting beat by a 60. I think they should make it so where they have to battle by every five levels. ex a level 1 vs 5 max or 55 vs 60 max cause some people have probaly lost millions of times in non membership pvp

thats in practice pvp where you can fight low lvls if your a legend. but not in ranked pvp, in that they match you up with people closest to your lvl and rnk.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2010
But there is still a world of difference between level 42 and level 60 (pairings I have recently had). I wish level was taken into account more, instead of so much emphasis on ranking, especially when it comes to the number of points you lose after being defeated by a private 18 levels above you.