Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Plants! We Need More Plants!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I love gardening, and i'm an Grandmaster Gardener( I have the badge to prove it)
But the game does not have a very wide variety of plants, even after i somehow got REALLY lucky and won crown shop plants off bosses. We need more plants! Tell me some of you ideas for a plant!

William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
name: ( i dont know)
rank 9
reward ( max )
challenge ( one less then max)
look it is a huge tree that is covered in thorns
likes desparagus, stinkweed, fly traps
dislikes lafodil , baby carrots, trumpet vines

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
I totally agree!

I am a level seven gardener and I dont think there is enough plants for gardeninig. I think their should be more gardening mana points and also rank 9, 10, and some other rank 8 plant other then fiery boom shroom.

And I do have an idea for a new plant.

A level 7 plant known as the Kingweed. The only other plant that likes stinkweed. Gives lots of money like stinkweeds do. It would be like the king gobbler but in plant form. It hides in the ground the whole time, occasionally letting up a stink cloud from it, then when its ready to harvest it comes out fully, like humongous with little arms eating chicken.

There could also be a three-headed hydra snap dragon and a french toast bread bush with a little french hat and mustache.

I think gardening was an excellent idea though, cause i am totally addicted to it.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
frenchfry777 wrote:
I totally agree!

I am a level seven gardener and I dont think there is enough plants for gardeninig. I think their should be more gardening mana points and also rank 9, 10, and some other rank 8 plant other then fiery boom shroom.

And I do have an idea for a new plant.

A level 7 plant known as the Kingweed. The only other plant that likes stinkweed. Gives lots of money like stinkweeds do. It would be like the king gobbler but in plant form. It hides in the ground the whole time, occasionally letting up a stink cloud from it, then when its ready to harvest it comes out fully, like humongous with little arms eating chicken.

There could also be a three-headed hydra snap dragon and a french toast bread bush with a little french hat and mustache.

I think gardening was an excellent idea though, cause i am totally addicted to it.
Excellent Idea with the plants! Btw I , too, am addicted to it

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
yeah i know this is really crazy but mabye there could be plants that look like grand master spells like a skeletal snap dragon or some thing like that any way i don't expect anyone to care so...

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
Nicitas wrote:
I love gardening, and i'm an Expert Gardener( I have the badge to prove it)
But the game does not have a very wide variety of plants, even after i somehow got REALLY lucky and won crown shop plants off bosses. We need more plants! Tell me some of you ideas for a plant!

I have been on Grandmaster gardener for a LONG time, and no expert yet, humm?

Community Leader
Turbofreak wrote:
Nicitas wrote:
I love gardening, and i'm an Expert Gardener( I have the badge to prove it)

I have been on Grandmaster gardener for a LONG time, and no expert yet, humm?

Expert gardener comes before grandmaster gardener.