Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Enforcer badge a sword of Valor?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
I know this is going to be a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyway. I met someone who said he's a Wizard Enforcer and that the badge is really a sword...which happened to be a Valor sword. I'm very naive and trusting of people. My friends say he's not a real enforcer, I just don't know. It doesn't matter to me if he does or doesn't work for Wizard. I just want to know who I'm dealing with....Thanks

Administrator
Please report this person as impersonating a KingsIsle Employee.

KingsIsle employees have their own badge. If someone claims they are a KingsIsle employee or a representative of the company but they cannot show you this badge, report them immediately.

In this case, they are falsely claiming to be an enforcer. They have no power to pass judgement or issue sanctions.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Please report this person as impersonating a KingsIsle Employee.

KingsIsle employees have their own badge. If someone claims they are a KingsIsle employee or a representative of the company but they cannot show you this badge, report them immediately.

In this case, they are falsely claiming to be an enforcer. They have no power to pass judgement or issue sanctions.
cool i didn't know that kingsisle employees had their own badge how many of them are there?

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
What a good idea! I was recently reported for who-knows-what by who-knows-who. Half of me was insulted because I'd never want to offend anyone's sensibility, the other was distressed because I might have. If allegations are unfounded, there should be some way to address the issue so we may either adjust our practice or know who to avoid in the future.
Even if justified, we need to know the what if not the who in the matter.