Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Empyty Vault Quest!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2010
I have gotten the empty vault quest. I ask my friends for help. But when they port, they all say, "Can't go in." I am looking for an answer. Bty: The quest the in the Upper Grand Chasm, I have to find the empty crystal at the top of the tower. I am writing this for two answers. One for help for this quest. Two, how do my friends come in and help me.

If you have any help: Kyle DarkFlame, LvL 52, Balance.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
vansman2 wrote:
I have gotten the empty vault quest. I ask my friends for help. But when they port, they all say, "Can't go in." I am looking for an answer. Bty: The quest the in the Upper Grand Chasm, I have to find the empty crystal at the top of the tower. I am writing this for two answers. One for help for this quest. Two, how do my friends come in and help me.

If you have any help: Kyle DarkFlame, LvL 52, Balance.

Try having them enter into the dungeon with you, not port in later.

Community Leader
I would suggest having your friends go in with you, most of the towers in ds players cannot port into.

Your friends would have to stand on the sigil and go in with the count down.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Yeah I have the quest can anyone tell me how many floors there are??????????????????

Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
There are a number of floors at least three that I remember and I recommend that you bring a friend with you