Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Arrow??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
Ok so, my quest helper is ON, I have a quest arrow that works for Grizzleheim, and even for finding some lady, but I've been in Krotopia for a while now, and it stopped working! I'm supposed to start looking for some order in Krokospinx, but my quest arrow isn't working even when I have my quest helper turned on. Any suggestions?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
shadowknight054 wrote:
Ok so, my quest helper is ON, I have a quest arrow that works for Grizzleheim, and even for finding some lady, but I've been in Krotopia for a while now, and it stopped working! I'm supposed to start looking for some order in Krokospinx, but my quest arrow isn't working even when I have my quest helper turned on. Any suggestions?

If you just got to the Krokosphinx, and you are trying to "Find the Order of the Fang", there "is a bug" with the quest helper arrow not working on this quest.

On the Forums, under Halston's Lab, there is a post about "Have a Bug? Report it here." You will see other posts in that section about this bug too. Whenever you experience what you think is a bug, you should report it there. They said it helps if you give them the name of the quest you were working on when you experienced the bug.

In the meantime, when you first get to the Krokosphinx, you need to speak to Alhazred in the Balance School to "Find the Order of the Fang".

In front of Niles the Balance Tree, you must take the "ladder" down to see Alhazred. This will get you moving forward with other quests.

Hope this helps. :-)