Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone done Freddie Nine Lives in one go?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
One of my life wizard friends got the quest 'My regeneration' the other day where you have to defeat Freddie Nine lives 9 times! (gives a clue in the name)
Do you know anyone or have you ever beten him in one go (with out leaving)?

:DEllie Dreamglade :D
:DMangus Storm Wizard (lvl 31) :D

Explorer
May 13, 2010
I have done that just last night Valdus Darkheart lvl 31 necromancer. Was not that hard just use feint and convert every time hit him only one time and keep three 400 life spells in deck to give life after the third time he hit. Then use the vampire with the feint and 40 up to fill life ball before next fight i did not even use a bottle there. :D

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Elliemewmew wrote:
One of my life wizard friends got the quest 'My regeneration' the other day where you have to defeat Freddie Nine lives 9 times! (gives a clue in the name)
Do you know anyone or have you ever beten him in one go (with out leaving)?

:-DEllie Dreamglade :-D
:-DMangus Storm Wizard (lvl 31) :-D

Yes, I know many many wizards that have done this, both life and death wizards, that have completed this task without leaving. This task is even easier now with the use of pets! Especially pets with the talents of spritely!

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
um i thought that quest was for life school cause i used to have a life wizard and he did that quest to get regenerate

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
Funny - I thought this was a death school quest...

But yes, I did this on the first go around for my death wizard. I think this was to get the minions? Anyway, I had it marked outside, but never died.
I used lots of converts, feints and blades to maximize my ghouls and vampires. And of course, sacrifice when I needed it.

9 battles seemed long... but it was worth it! :)

Nora RavenSong lvl 60 balance
Ellie NightWeaver lvl 46 death
Lenora LionHeart lvl 37 myth
Lenora DrakeMancer lvl 19 fire
Nora SeaStone lvl 12 storm

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
i did :D i just got centaur so i made a ton of treasure cards then used them and i won :D

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I believe Freddy is for both the Life and Death level 28 spells.

Freddie isn't tough. Like other Death enemies, he has no Life Shield. Life hits him directly, Death uses a prism first. The only trick is to heal up before using the finishing spell.

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
Yep, I first went in with no potions filled, having no idea that this cat was going to come back nine times. I killed him one time and was like, wow that was easy, but then he came back! That was when I realized why his name was Freddie Ninelives (well not the Freddie part) I only had like ten minutes to play because I had to go to a party but I somehow managed it. I had to change my deck to have mostly life spells and had to heal with satyr a lot.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
yes i have beat him but you have to beat hime 9 times and i did it alone

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Yes i have, with both a life and death wizard. i only used one flask the whole time. :D

Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
I have not gotten to that quest yet, but I would like to know how hard he REALLY is. I mean, he has nine lives but how much energy does he have because it would be easy to fight a 300 healthed cat 9 times, but hard to fight a 2000 healthed cat 9 times.

Amber Deathdreamer
Lvl 25
Adept Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Well, Elizabeth12347, Only Life and death people have to fight Freddy Nine Lives. And since you are curious, he has 1,000 health each battle.