Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Blue Mask of Horror

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Okay, well, I teleported to my friend Cat to help her, Reaper and Scrap (nicknames) to farm the dungeon. So after Oni no Death was no more, my friend just wandered to the side and then said 'Hey guys look.'
So Scrap looked and he saw it, but I arrived too late. Katie described what she saw and then I saw it.

It was sort of down in the darkness but you can clearly see a blue wisp. It has a bump where its nose is supposed to be, holes for eyes and this gaping mouth. It sort of looks like it is screaming. It freaked me out a bit

Is this supposed to be here?

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
May 29, 2010
um, are you sure it wasn't a glitch or something because i have never heard of something like that

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Ok so i think this is a hoax. Maybe one of your friends set it up for a joke?
I don't think this is a big problem cause it isn't a virus.
:D :D :D :D

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Zalic wrote:
What area was the "Blue Mask" in?

When walking to the Oni no Death, at the end of the stone path take a right, look next to the stone path and look down.

I think It will get fixed

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Thanks for all the concern, but KI has already informed me that it was a video problem or something. I am not sure but I think they will fix it.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Its been reported before and responded to so yeah it was really there.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Nicitas wrote:
really creepy, was this on halloween night?

Um, no, its now.

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:
Okay, well, I teleported to my friend Cat to help her, Reaper and Scrap (nicknames) to farm the dungeon. So after Oni no Death was no more, my friend just wandered to the side and then said 'Hey guys look.'
So Scrap looked and he saw it, but I arrived too late. Katie described what she saw and then I saw it.

It was sort of down in the darkness but you can clearly see a blue wisp. It has a bump where its nose is supposed to be, holes for eyes and this gaping mouth. It sort of looks like it is screaming. It freaked me out a bit

Is this supposed to be here?
it isnt fake, i think its also in that wraith that you have to solo in ancient burial grounds

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
I finally saw this! I think it was up and to the left as you are facing the exit. Had read about it on the boards. Others have suggested it's a programmer having fun and I concur with that view!

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
It's in the Spirit World. That's a spirit. It can't harm you, and really resembles a tragedic opera mask. I don't see what the big deal is.