Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hello every wizard this is evan nightshard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
hello i am a lvl 60 pyromancer yes i beat the whole game even yet i still dont understand somethings they do here in wizard101 i would like to help out in any way i can to improve this game much more than what is already i love the game play it everyday their is always something new to do but my point is that..the cast creators of wizard101 from my point of view should EVERY WEEK if possible add something new to the world weather its a clothe or a house a new pet but every week they should add something new that would make the game much much more better thats from my point of view the game is awsome as you can see i am legendary that means i haven't stopped playing it and i will not stop playing it any time soon :) love it anyways hope to see much more new stuff soon.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2010
machete100 wrote:
hello i am a lvl 60 pyromancer yes i beat the whole game even yet i still dont understand somethings they do here in wizard101 i would like to help out in any way i can to improve this game much more than what is already i love the game play it everyday their is always something new to do but my point is that..the cast creators of wizard101 from my point of view should EVERY WEEK if possible add something new to the world weather its a clothe or a house a new pet but every week they should add something new that would make the game much much more better thats from my point of view the game is awsome as you can see i am legendary that means i haven't stopped playing it and i will not stop playing it any time soon :) love it anyways hope to see much more new stuff soon.

Ever heard of periods? They'll stop your sentences.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Stormycloud123456 wrote:
machete100 wrote:

wow you didn't have to be so mean that was harsh

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Stormycloud123456 wrote:
machete100 wrote:

Really harsh but LOL!

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
joey110498 wrote:
Stormycloud123456 wrote:
machete100 wrote:

Do you know how many times the period thing has been said. a lot. Snd a lot of ppl rply like you.

By the way they can not add stuff every week it would be to hard. Celestia took a few months to come out.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2010
wiler5002 wrote:
joey110498 wrote:
Stormycloud123456 wrote:
machete100 wrote:

Do you know how many times the period thing has been said. a lot. Snd a lot of ppl rply like you.

By the way they can not add stuff every week it would be to hard. Celestia took a few months to come out.

Uh, yea I was at the Grammer Hospital down the street and I saw one of your dying sentences run around here in Spelling Town.

.............Is that normal?

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
um..... they do updates every night, or at least work on them. read the little news pamphlet thingy on the login page at 1 in the morning and you'll see.

P.S. No offense, but if your grammar teacher saw the thing you wrote, he/she would have a fit...

Explorer
Jan 04, 2011
Well this idea will lead to two negative things...

1) Untested items/areas/mechanics... etc... The game will be buggy. There's a good reason why games or programs go through Development, Alpha, Beta and the rest of the stages. It's a long process.

2) Withholding Updates/Fixes... One way to provide someone with an apple a day is to simply save up the twenty apples that you wanted to give him last week. Do you really want Wizard101 to come out with a single spell for a single school every week instead of a 6 months update? With large updates, designers can also perform system overhauls with they change BIG things and fix bugs. A weekly update will be mostly useless things like adding another +5% school-specific defense mid-level useless hat that's basically a 200 gold cheque.

Explorer
May 26, 2010
I think that is a horrible idea (no offense) because once you go legendary, that gives you a chance to help your lower level friends. and sometimes the wait makes you excited and you burst into the world like you love it! if they added stuff every week eventunally they would run out of ideas. and you would feel like you will never beat the game if they keep on adding worlds!

Jordan OwlSinger my motto:I sing to the owls at night! :) :) :) :) :) master promancer

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
wiler5002 wrote:
joey110498 wrote:
Stormycloud123456 wrote:
machete100 wrote:

yea but it could be small

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
machete100 wrote:
Sorry, but I find the lack of punctuation to come off as enthusiastic and rather endearing. Some people write like they talk and, Evan, I doubt you hardly ever stop to breath. This is not a masters thesis or a job interview, so leway is more than admissable, as is my proclivity for poor spelling.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
I do not think this is a reasonable request. Sometimes, it might do us some good if we actually stop one minute to think about what we are asking before we decide to ask.

If Ki were to add stuff every week, they'd have to charge us more. After all, these people need a decent salary just like everyone else.

And it would clogg up the servers. I already have problems entering instances; I keep getting kicked off, so if you are bored, try PVP, that will get your systems working over time!

There is also the pet derby (have no clue what i'm doing when i join a derby match lol).

You could also go farm Astraeus for sea dragon - he is very reluctant ot give up that pet so it could take a few hundred tries.

Don't forget gardening and you could always level your pet!

or you could simply take a break and do a few jumping jacks, have a snack and get back to questing!

Logan Frost,

Wizard of Legend

PS. could this idea inspire the next world in wizard 101? https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/26347.ftl