Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which side would you choose???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
I had a few ideas that i think you might like. I am not sure if someone has already posted this but I am just putting this out there.
I was thinking how we have to do all this stuff for the headmaster and how we have to fight Malistaire (not sure if I spelled it right) and a thought came to me, why can't we choose. We could make our wizard and after that, we would have to pick between good or evil. It would be cool to do different quests for Ambrose or Malistaire. For some of the quests, you would have to fight real wizards on the other side and would have to defeat them, if you don't defeat them, you would have to be ported back to your master and would have to be healed.
I was also thinking it would be awesome if you could do other stuff other than being a wizard. I know the game is called Wizard 101, but still, I think it would be a good idea. You could be a healer and treat the wounded wizards. You could also open up your own store and sell things and become rich
Please look at this the creaters (I know i spelled it wrong) and the faculty of Wizard 101. Please answer back and let me know what you think.

truo 14

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Survivor
Dec 25, 2010