Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

rent

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
what if you could buy a house and lets say a friend needs a house but they can't buy one because they don't have enough money. well what if they could move into your house but if they wanted to live there they'd have to pay rent. rent pricing will be made by the owner. the payment would be gold only. the owner could choose if he or she wanted the renter to pay daily, weekly or monthly. the gold pricing for:

DAILY: 1-249 gold a day.
WEEKLY: 250-749
MONTHLY: 750-1250

when the time comes to pay up, the gold will automatically been took from your character and transfered to your character if you're the owner. if the renter cannot pay the bill, until the renter has the gold to pay the bill, he or she is not allowed to go to the house. there will probably be an option to pay the bill when you want. an alert would tell you it's time to pay and you could say whether you want to pay now or later. and you have 12 hours to pay up. also the renter's abilities will be limited.
they can only move objects that they have placed. they can make their own garden BUT if they use a gardening spell that would also cover the owner's garden (bee swarm is an example) whatever plants that spell covered, those plants will not be affected only yours. same go's with the owner. the renter would have total access to the house. capable of going to every room. KI please consider.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Great idea! if you could make your house really impressive people would move there and you would get gold so fast you wouldnt believe it! Hope KI adds this idea!
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
I do not like this idea. but I do like the idea of maybe making payments to own a house. just a thought.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
Great idea.I really support and my BFF ports to me whenever i go 2 my dorm so she's kinda like my roommate.I make Real Life people who come to my house pay $2.00 in quarters 4 access 2 my room why not Wizard101?

Happy February by the way!

Yours,
JD

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
i had the exact same idea but i wouldnt make the price so high but what if we could make our house a hotel and have multi people pay me the gild but if they couldnt pay then i would take stuff out of their apartment