Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Massive Fantasy Palace Idea?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2009
I have an idea: add a new feature to the Massive Fantasy Palace for the Dueling Ring. It would be nearby (where you can't normally place items), and if the owner of the MFP interacts with it, they can change the battle music in the Private Dueling Ring to that of any world that they have unlocked! What do you think?

Defender
May 27, 2010
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
I have an idea: add a new feature to the Massive Fantasy Palace for the Dueling Ring. It would be nearby (where you can't normally place items), and if the owner of the MFP interacts with it, they can change the battle music in the Private Dueling Ring to that of any world that they have unlocked! What do you think?
I would love that! , i have always been a fan of the Krokotopia Battle Music so i would definitely love to be able to change the music to make it do KT Music! Hope this goes up! :D

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
ozzyrocker412 wrote:

Love it!

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
I like the idea, maybe even add some new music in there as well to add to the unique castle.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
It's also fun to put random furniture on the battlefield to make it so people aren't in their circles to fight. :P

Historian
May 28, 2009
I have another idea, how about when you claim the house, you also get a tutorial tip from the estate cat? And she will tell you to go to the massive castle and give you a tour there! Alot of wizard that get the house and never see it before get lost.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2009
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
i want to know where you can get it. becuase ive only been to it once and that was at a friends house.(i acally left it before i could see it all becuase i thought it would give me a heart attack )

Survivor
May 27, 2010
i do believe that the palace needs a map and i don't like that cat thing. i think the palace also needs another secret room. :D :D :D

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
jayrose5555 wrote:
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
i want to know where you can get it. becuase ive only been to it once and that was at a friends house.(i acally left it before i could see it all becuase i thought it would give me a heart attack )
You need the epic bundle gift card from gamestop. (it's $40.00) Hope this helps! :D

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Here's something that applys to all castles with duel circles, If you flee from a PVP match in someones house, you wil not go to the Wizard City commons. Instead you will re-equip your mount on the spot (if you have one) and be able to simply walk out of the duel circle.