Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which schools are the best for Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
I just want to know which main school is the best to use, plus one of the astrial schools to go along with it.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
hi2081 wrote:
I just want to know which main school is the best to use, plus one of the astrial schools to go along with it.
Everypne has a different opinion, but i would suggest a life character with a storm secondary, and the polymorph spells

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
hi2081 wrote:

im not sure about main, but polymormph is probably the winner for astral

Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
Delver
May 26, 2009
hi2081 wrote:

I've done all of Celestia on my death and some on my life. My death soloed practically everything, but my life... well, I constantly need help in most fights. So, death over life.

As for an astral school, I would choose the star school (polymorphs). I think that there were more polymorph spells than the other astral schools not sure though.

Hope this helps!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I would argue against polymorphs if you like to plan ahead and craft decks. Setting your own deck, instead of taking with the polymorph form is something major to consider.

I personally like Life School, with death to feint as a secondary. An ice school spells for protection (amulet or similiar). Level 58 clothing for life gives an 80% crit chance....so picture boosting Forest Lord with gargantuan (+225 dam, sun spell), and a crit booster (a star spell). This gives, on turn 3, 4000 damage to all foes...and no boss ever has up a defense beyond 50% (either ice or balance,,,,no one else does). It is a real sense of power for life all of a sudden.

So, for me, and I haven't yet played all the schools through CL, I would say Life, death secondary, boosted with sun and star.

Note: You can buy the life polymorph without any of the others necessary, and it also works well with all classes, giving awesome healing ability.