Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 51 NOT in celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
DanMaster007 wrote:
Now, I am lvl 51 and I am NOT in celestia? this bad thing?

I actually perfer to finish all non-CL quests, sidequests and GH....and if so you enter CL mid- to late-51.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
not really i personally think that the higher lvl you are before cl the better. it gives you a better chance of surviving the challenges since you are more prepared :)

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
DanMaster007 wrote:

that actually depends, did you beat malistaire? if so then send in a ticket to suport and they will fix it right up. if youve just been doing side queasts, then relax. lots of people do side queasts right away.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Dude dont worry you are PERFECTLY fine. well, better than my bro at least. He is lvl 45 atm and still at tatakai outpost. bet he will be lvl 60 by the time he is in ds at this rate. just focus on main quests UNLESS you are at dragonspyre acadamy or farther in the storyline. for the worlds i would say this:

Wizard City: Levels 1 to 13
Krokotopia: Levels 14 to 22
MarleyBone: Levels 23 to 33
MooShu: Levels 34 to 42
DragonSpyre: Levels 43 to 50
Celestia: Levels 51 to 60.
Next World: Level 61 to the max lvl :)

Hope this helped!
-Nicholas RubyShard, Level 57 Pyromancer at the moment.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
DanMaster007 wrote:

Me too - 51 now but then I didnt know that Grizzelheim was a side quest so spent weeks doing all of that!!!!!! Its Ok - have a couple of others in cl at Level 48 and too hard - going to work them up to 50 and try again.
Dont panic - just finish the main DS quests and you will get there.