Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My pets are bored!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I love hatching because I like suprises And because of that I have a lot of pets I let them out and allow them to wander my Palace grounds and of course they are always happy to see me when I come home.

Aside from dancing with them couldn't you guys create a home game to play with your pet that doesn't cost any energy Or how about some yard toys for them to use ? These are magical pets, i'm sure they can figure out what to do with an obstical course or a merry go round or a swing set.

I want pet toys for my pets that I don't have to use energy to enjoy ! Can this happen ?

Survivor
Sep 23, 2009
CravenFrost wrote:
I love hatching because I like suprises And because of that I have a lot of pets I let them out and allow them to wander my Palace grounds and of course they are always happy to see me when I come home.

Aside from dancing with them couldn't you guys create a home game to play with your pet that doesn't cost any energy Or how about some yard toys for them to use ? These are magical pets, i'm sure they can figure out what to do with an obstical course or a merry go round or a swing set.

I want pet toys for my pets that I don't have to use energy to enjoy ! Can this happen ?
yes totally agree with you craven :D

Survivor
May 29, 2010
i would love to see this idea, i like the idea of my sea dragon interacting with different toys and this could make them pets waaay more interesting.

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
This idea is good. I was thinking about making up an idea for pets to talk with other pets and talking to you AND other wizards too without annoying them :D. You would be able to see your pets talk through the chatbox.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
This would be a great idea! when i port to my home all my pets rush to me! i bet there said when i just walk out the door to go to ravenwood Lol.

Explorer
Jan 08, 2011
nijac wrote:
This idea is good. I was thinking about making up an idea for pets to talk with other pets and talking to you AND other wizards too without annoying them :D. You would be able to see your pets talk through the chatbox.
:D I would love talking pets plz read this ki lol! I would love to see Mister milo talking!

Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
Oh my YES! I have so many pets running about my house that I would love some mini-games at home with them. What about games that give back your mana and your health? I think it'd be fun to play with your pet to get this back other then running around collecting blue balls. And maybe if your pet is really happy it will give you some of your energy points back.

Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
That would be a good idea. My pets are super bored and super happy to see me come home in hopes of getting picked to walk with me but i only use a few of my favs. pet toys would be awesome; please listen to this idea KI! :D

Justin Hawkflame
lvl 18 pyromancer

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
Delver
Mar 15, 2009
Defender
Jul 08, 2009
I so agree! My little Millie is so bored, just guarding the entrance to my house (hehe, she's my ferocious watch cat). Imagine was she could do with a simple rubber ball! (set it alight or throw it up in the air, setting it on fire)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
i agree as well my poor pets are bored at my house all day and it would be nice if they had some toys :)