Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are There Krok and Blue Banshee Mixes?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Hey are there any Krok and Blue Banshee mixes? I really want to mix them badly. If you guys know any, I'll be glad.

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice
Lvl 39

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Krok pet is a buyable pet in the KT secret shop.

Blue Banshee is a WC drop, Lord NightShade.

Edit: Oops, I mistook what you said for Blue ghost pet, not banshee, my bad.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
No, I mean are there anyway I make Hybrids with them. Like Blue Banshee with [Name] to make [Name]. Or Krok with [Name] to make [Name].

But, thanks for telling me where they are. I got Krok from my friend in my neighborhood.

Also, you get the Blue Banshee from Lord Nightshade in Haunted Cave - Trition Avenue - Olde Town - Wizard City Shopping District - Commons - WizardCity.

You get the Blue Ghost (Looks like a Blue Lost Soul) from General Akillies in Cyclops Lane - Olde Town - Wizard City Shopping District - Commons - Wizard City.

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice
Lvl 39

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
StormWizard1201 wrote:
No, I mean are there anyway I make Hybrids with them.

General rule is, if you are able to obtain the pet from hatching, then there is no Hybrid for the pet. (Death Scarab, Pioneer Dragon, Sheep, what have you)

Or if the pet is restricted for a certain School - the ones you receive from a 'Level 48' quest. (Satyr, Hydra, Helephant, etc.)

Hybrids are in place to ensure that one doesn't obtain a pet they are not supposed to, like one that was given away from a retired event or from a special, school-exclusive quest.